Do you pick your nose while driving?

Do you?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
My manager at my first job, McDonalds, back in high school bought himself a cool Mustang Mach 1. Red paint, flat black louvers in the back, sporty firm suspension (for the day). He shared his reason for being late to work with us when he arrived. He had been cruising, and needed some olfactory clarification, so he dove in. Hit a bump, and about put his finger thru his frontal lobe. Lots of pain, lots of blood, (all over his shirt) and some on the new ride. Had to pull over to stem the crimson tide, as well as recover from the trauma enough to drive on in to work. Wore a crew shirt that day, he did.

Moral of the story: don't rest your elbow on the center console while excavating.

Hi Mike, if you're out there!

Remember:
You can pick your friends,
You can pick your nose,
But you can’t flick your friends out the window....

Picking ones nose is not dirty. Its what you decide to do with it after. Many years ago. I was on a Train with my finger firmly up my nose, Doing a real good piece of house tidying (As you might) and getting the beast out. Then giving it a good roll between my thumb and my money counting finger. Then it was launch time. Giving it a good old flick into the heavens. It left me at an incredible rate of knots. only to go over the seat in front of me. Unfortuneatly Hit The ladies newspaper in the next seat she was reading with a tremendous thwack. There was hell to play, I forgot in my madness. That I was sitting on an end seat and had a wall behind me. I ducked down under the table as she turned round to find the culprit who launched it pretending I dropped something.

Still dose make me smile when I think about it. My boogie flicking days are over now. I used to get told of by her indoors. I get one occasionally stuck to the ceiling (You have to do something in bed at at night) Speaking of which. We stayed at Butlin’s Holiday camp one year, Barry Island. That takes me back. Had teeth of my own. Was much better looking than I am now. You would not Believe it though. I did not have a face like a Blacksmiths Bench then, The Challet low ceiling was quite daunting. Completely covered in nose pickings, They hung like icicles.

P6.jpg

Most agree that nose-picking is an unseemly habit. But a casual observation of drivers (who seem to think no one can see them through clear glass) suggests that a lot of people pick when they believe no one’s watching.

We promise we won't tell ... <G>

No confirmation on your...choice in the matter, so no one knows for sure?

In my part of the world, the constabulary just might classify this unseemly habit as "distractive driving". :biggrin:

Q

... the nose knows ...

PS ... that is one outstanding gif posted up by @tubed. Now I know what I'll be doing for Halloween ... <G>

Back
Top Bottom