Anyone from Georgia?

Hope this isn’t secret info but, I heard about a small gathering at Highland row Antiques Saturday the 20th. Sounds like a few guys will have gear set up to sell. Maybe a swap meet type thing. I thinks it’s on their Facebook which I don’t have.

Hope this isn’t secret info but, I heard about a small gathering at Highland row Antiques Saturday the 20th. Sounds like a few guys will have gear set up to sell. Maybe a swap meet type thing. I thinks it’s on their Facebook which I don’t have.[/QUOTE
I just noticed a craigslist ad for this yesterday. 10-6 on Saturday.

Whats up GA peeps..Im originally from SE Atlanta, little neighborhood called Cabbagetown, I lived in Conyers, then Macon, now in Orlando area...question, by chance does anyone know a repair shop in the Central Ga. Area that works on Antique stereo consoles? Found a 60s Delmonico online . I got a buddy to get it for me, now I can't find a shop.

Even later to the party. Powder Springs / West Cobb. Been in Ga....Smyrna, Marietta, Doraville, Powder Springs for 35 years.

Whats up GA peeps..Im originally from SE Atlanta, little neighborhood called Cabbagetown, I lived in Conyers, then Macon, now in Orlando area...question, by chance does anyone know a repair shop in the Central Ga. Area that works on Antique stereo consoles? Found a 60s Delmonico online . I got a buddy to get it for me, now I can't find a shop.
Try Audio Lab of Georgia in Doraville.

Last edited:
Even later to the party. Powder Springs / West Cobb. Been in Ga....Smyrna, Marietta, Doraville, Powder Springs for 35 years.

At least you're only late to the party! Life has been so busy lately, I started the party and then left for a long enough time that people might think I'm not watching the thread ;)

Anybody recommend a great repair shop in the Atlanta area?

Robert (Bob) Cunningham at Audio Exchange. The best shop in the Atlanta area, period. Tube, SS, vintage or modern...you're covered. Not too long back he did a total overhaul of a McIntosh amp for me. I've also had other highend components through his shop, including the likes of Audio Research. Extremely fair and honest with full backing of the quality of work. Things are done right...NOT just moved in and out quickly to increase profits. Everything is burned in for at least 12+ hours after any work, specs re-checked, and listened to. Bob also has his own line of custom tube components.

http://audioexchangeinc.com/
http://www.cunninghamaudio.net/

Lawrenceville area back up in the woods.. Audio Exchange is about to move to the atlantic coast I think Myrtle Beach after being in ATL 40 yrs.
Anyone near by looking for a center speaker I have a B&W 601 3 way, 120w. Like new, Looking to get $100 for it.

Last edited:
Is there an active Georgia audiophile/music lovers group with occasional real life meetings ? I'm about midway between Atlanta and Macon, but I don't mind a road trip ;^)

Back
Top Bottom