Considering Shure E-215's or 1more triple drive ear phones...which to go with?

Quadman2

Lunatic Member
Looking at either of the aforementioned ear phones, and wondering which would offer the best bang for the buck.

Anyone have either, or would prefer the 215 over the triple drive?

If you can help out on this decision, be sure to chime in.

Thanks,

Q

Last edited:
According to what I've read and been told Shure no longer manufactures phono cartridges.

So they make great EP's as well as cartridges?

Thanks for the pos feedback on this brand.

Q

They make very good headphones. They are comfortable, sound great, accurate and well balanced. They're very well made. I like them on par with many Sennheiser, AKG, and Beyer Dynamics headphones. The E 215 is a great headphone, I heard a pair on demo, I think you'd like them.

They make very good headphones. They are comfortable, sound great, accurate and well balanced. They're very well made. I like them on par with many Sennheiser, AKG, and Beyer Dynamics headphones. The E 215 is a great headphone, I heard a pair on demo, I think you'd like them.

Hey, thanks for the pos spin in that direction. Over half way convinced, and will check out bestest pricing.

Q

Went with the 1more Triple driver.

I checked the reviews comparing the Shure E-215 and the 1more and found that the latter seem to come out marginally ahead in more than one way, but not by much.

The difference was in the end result of the sound bearing in mind that fit/structure was less important and the mid and upper ranges was more important to me.

After using for a while will share some aspects of my choice, but will prob be reporting much like the findings of those who were ahead and found the 1more a slightly better choice between the two ear phones.

Am no way affiliated with either of the two companies.

Q

Well, been with the 1more triple driver for a month now, and am pretty happy with the results.

Clean sound. Highs and mids come through great which is what I was looking for. The bass is there, right and not over powering like some buds out there.

For entry level res ear phones; they do the job in spades.

Only wish they were more pillow friendly, but most of my listening is done upright anyway.

And the fit is in line with what I wanted...comfortable. Several sizes/types inner ear covers are offered in the packaging.

Finally, what I have found important is the solid customer support that you get after you've gotten their product which was both informative, available and on target.

For me, this was an overall great purchase!

Q

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom