Today's New to You Playlist

I recall liking it a lot. I wonder if I could "track" down a digital copy?
Since it is on Deezer (and apparently other streaming services), I would think that it is at least downloadable somewhere.

Since it is on Deezer (and apparently other streaming services), I would think that it is at least downloadable somewhere.

Re: Cymande S/T (1972)

Hey, great suggestion: I found a copy (Cherry Red reissue) @ the first place I searched and it's FLAC. Woot. Gonna be hearing this one this evening, else tomorrow afternoon. (I am not in the habit of spinnin' Funk @ mornings)

I have listened to it 5-6 times since, I cannot believe that I had never heard it, or actually heard of it for 46 years.

The tune Dove is hypnotic, I keep thinking they are going to break into a Love Supreme/Oye Como Va mash up.
Now I’m curious. Better google this one.

(I am not in the habit of spinnin' Funk @ mornings)
But you need to get down with your bad self, early in the morning! :D

If you know Mystic you know that was not actually a question. :biggrin:
Apparently! ;)

I'm going to give it a whirl this evening, while I'm working, since my desktop amp seems to be repaired for now.

Their second LP.

MRHFY1z.png

Camera
Remember When I Was Carbon Dioxide

I just started streaming and came across this group. They are an instrumental group from Berlin. Their music is hard to categorize, it has a strong psyche feel but combines genres like prog, electronica and jazz fusion. One of the most interesting new discoveries.

Suprised to see a new Will Oldham album pop on Tidal. To coincide with his new book, Oldham has issued an album of the same name, featuring solo acoustic renditions of 10 songs from his catalog, plus a cover of Richard and Linda Thompson’s “Strange Affair.”

safe_image.php

I've been listening to a new-to-me prog band, Knifeworld. Really enjoying them.

Back
Top Bottom