2018 What Christmas Music Are You Listening to thread?

eljr

Koyaanisqatsi
Every year in September I start buying my new Christmas music. I started receiving it a few weeks ago. I thought it was just too early to listen to yet but it's been driving me crazy so I had to open one and spin it.
Last year I started this thread 3 weeks sooner so I did better this year, lol.

Yeah, I know most don't listen to Christmas music till after Thanksgiving or even Christmas week but you can still use this thread to order new Christmas music, now!

My first spin, a new release from The Sixteen. I highly recommend it BTW.

MI0004493319.jpg

I admire those like yourself that can appreciate Christmas and keep the spirit.. .

I lost all interest in Christmas after losing several family members over the years and my wife & i not having children.

Keep shining your light of the spirit of Christmas for others such as myself to see and the world will be better for us all....

I admire those like yourself that can appreciate Christmas and keep the spirit.. .

I lost all interest in Christmas after losing several family members over the years and my wife & i not having children.

Keep shining your light of the spirit of Christmas for others such as myself to see and the world will be better for us all....

Sorry for your losses.

I have lot's of new Christmas music recently arrived at my doorstep.... I think tomorrow I may give a listen to one or two of these new arrivals.

I won't be joining this thread for another month, Christmas music commences in our house while cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner. One holiday at a time. As the wife pointed out, Thanksgiving is early this year!

I won't be joining this thread for another month, Christmas music commences in our house while cleaning up after Thanksgiving dinner. One holiday at a time. As the wife pointed out, Thanksgiving is early this year!

The one's posted so far are new releases... you need to order hem now. :)

I just found last week a Frank Sinatra & The Beach Boys Christmas albums. Will be spinning my Christmas stuff the day after Thanksgiving. ;)

I was wondering when you were going to start the official 2018 Christmas music playlist thread, eljr! :thumbsup:

:beerchug:

I am 3 weeks behind last year, my apologies. ELJR = :crazy:.

It is just a little Christmasy and I'll deny listening so early under oath but I just can't resist trumpet music
519DIi8%2BeUL._SY355_.jpg

Other than that I've bought some but won't listen until December. They start the Christmas season so early now that I get burned out by the time it gets here. I saw Christmas decorations up at Macys last weekend.

Last edited:
MI0001187938.jpg

another new purchase although this is not a new release. This was released in 2000. I got this SACD for a song. :rflmao:

It's is actually very good. Much better than I had anticipated, I recommend.

Back
Top Bottom