Todays METAL playlist

index.php

Axe - Offering
1982 Atco Records

Every once in a while I try to listen to this album due to it's cover being so cool, but I never get very far with it. It's not bad in any way. Just seldom what I want to listen to. I have no idea if Nemesis is any good or not. One of these days I'll have a knock down, drag out rock and roll party in the streets and listen to them both all the way through.

009.jpg

1540871228880-553683784.jpg Slipknot I like the songs Killpop, and If Rain Is What You Want. I frist heard Killpop at a strip bar in Flint Michigan called Teaser's, they only use to play Metal and Alt music and dollar domestic bottles of beer, a legendary place. There was a Dirty little goth stripper chick that would dance to that song. It was my happy place! LOL....but it's an hour north of my place.... otherwise it would be dangerous.

Every once in a while I try to listen to this album due to it's cover being so cool, but I never get very far with it. It's not bad in any way. Just seldom what I want to listen to. I have no idea if Nemesis is any good or not. One of these days I'll have a knock down, drag out rock and roll party in the streets and listen to them both all the way through.

009.jpg
Offering was the 1st major label release for them. I find there are a number of spots on the record where the duel guitar riffs are pretty cool rockin and heavy but then they swing into moments of radio AOR stuff that definitely sounds dated. Most likely pressure from the major label to have a radio hit. They managed to to back up a number of big hitters back in the day. Maiden, Priest, Kiss and a few others.

Back
Top Bottom