AudioKarma's Memorial Wall (Members Who have Passed)

Wow it is tough seeing all of the names in one place, it's especially sobering looking at all of our losses the last year or two. Thanks for taking the time to do this, I think it is a good thing and beneficial that people actively reading the board can be aware.

@ETLS

Thanks Rich and Robert you guy's did a great job together there.

Yes this was very sobering as I viewed each one and a couple I didn't remember or seen that they has passed. This thread with the links to member is nice so we can find them easy and maybe go read about them.
I'll look though Chris's thread, the silently disappeared one and see if there is any notes in there on members.

We had a very long term member named Brian who silently disappeared. I know he had cancer because he did post about it once or twice just before never seeing him again. He was a huge asset on the site and I know deep in my heart he had to pass away, because that's what it would have taken for him to stop coming here.

We had a very long term member named Brian who silently disappeared. I know he had cancer because he did post about it once or twice just before never seeing him again. He was a huge asset on the site and I know deep in my heart he had to pass away, because that's what it would have taken for him to stop coming here.
Here's Brian, he was the 49th member on this site
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?members/brian.49/

49.jpg
Brian
An Old Geezer, 70, from Toronto On Canada
Brian was last seen: Jun 19, 2015
Last Activity: Jun 19, 2015

Birthday Apr 26, 1948 (Age: 70)

Here's Brian, he was the 49th member on this site
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?members/brian.49/

View attachment 1325923
Brian
An Old Geezer, 70, from Toronto On Canada
Brian was last seen: Jun 19, 2015
Last Activity: Jun 19, 2015

Birthday Apr 26, 1948 (Age: 70)

This was the Gentleman I was thinking of . I remember him posting of hospice at one point .

Back
Top Bottom