What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Wow nice mix there MIC:)and love the tubes shot

Thanks John. So far so good with the amp and preamp as I've just hooked them up last weekend. Improvements certainly are in the future. The only tubes that match are the output tubes. All others are a hodgepodge of tubey orphanage riff-raff. It's rather hilarious. There's definitely a whole bunch more potential with these home brewed units.

Last edited:
Following The Shadows with...
The Ventures - Walk Don't Run: The Best Of The Ventures
1990 EMI CDP-7-93451-2

https://www.discogs.com/The-Ventures-Walk-Dont-Run-The-Best-Of-The-Ventures/master/594809
018.jpg

I never had any exposure to Kraftwerk in my youth. For me bongs and bean bag chairs means Yes, Floyd, ELP and Sabbath..
I had one good friend in school, Gary, who was listening to Kraftwerk, Elvis Costello and other music that wasn't "fashionable" to most of our crew at the time. I didn't fully get it at the time but at least it made me realize there was a lot of other genre out there that was worthy of exploration.

The lovely Tammy Wynette. I played with a group that opened for her and Roy Clarke many years ago, and I watched her light the official Niagara Falls Christmas tree. I still remember the look on her face when she saw and heard the... sylphlike Santa...

GJ
I still remember listening to my dad's country records as a kid. He had George and Tammy, Porter and Dolly and...my favorites...Johnny Cash at San Quentin and Folsom. Many hours sitting on the floor in front of the old stacker/grinder....

The lovely Tammy Wynette. I played with a group that opened for her and Roy Clarke many years ago, and I watched her light the official Niagara Falls Christmas tree. I still remember the look on her face when she saw and heard the... sylphlike Santa...

GJ
My daughter was visiting from NYC. Aside from her learning to play the ukulele to more contemporary songs, we listen to the country station a lot while we got around.

Back
Top Bottom