What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

My table is quartz lock, So speed not an issue, But the record just looks more planted I guess, It seem to help warps better, Not sure it helped the sound, Didn’t harm anything

The table always sound good to me, but when I add the weight it sounds slightly quieter, and deeper. It helps keep the record surface nice and flat. It’s fun to look at too lol..

Very nice, Nice detail, Very good midrange

The phone is not picking up the bottom end, but as you can hear the Jantzen components really opens up the mids on the 19s. I’m a single cap and a foam ring away from knocking out the 4301Bs. A fellow AKer hooked me up with a match to the 116A, foam seems to be taking forever and a day to arrive. :) PX has a few bypass caps on back order for me..

The phone is not picking up the bottom end, but as you can hear the Jantzen components really opens up the mids on the 19s. I’m a single cap and a foam ring away from knocking out the 4301Bs. A fellow AKer hooked me up with a match to the 116A, foam seems to be taking forever and a day to arrive. :) PX has a few bypass caps on back order for me..
:thumbsup:Need a good rock tune to open those woofers up

index.php
Nice Shot!!!
In the belly of the beast!

Back
Top Bottom