C2500 USB not working

I purchased the C22 III from AC specifically because it did not have a DAC and I'm a fan of the old school vintage look. I wanted to use an outboard DAC anyway. Hope you get some resolution soon.

I purchased the C22 III from AC specifically because it did not have a DAC and I'm a fan of the old school vintage look. I wanted to use an outboard DAC anyway. Hope you get some resolution soon.

Thanks man. I love the preamp and the integrated. They're fine pieces in spite of the USB woes. It's not like me to not get worked up over that (I mean you know how I am right ;) ) I'm streaming Tidal to the Sonica and on to the 2500 right now waiting to go to my second job as a roadie......

Oh and damn nice preamp sir. It's a gorgeous piece. I'd love to have one of those too. I might one day trade the 6700 for one.

Super sad here. I have d150 for one month and today the usb just stopped work. The computer show the d150 device with no sound and now nothing worki anymoreby usb. The optical work fineand the unit plays beautifully (the dsd over usb was suberb). To get worse, i am from Brazil and send this to Mcintosh will bring me a lot of issues and maybe high costs.

Super sad here. I have d150 for one month and today the usb just stopped work. The computer show the d150 device with no sound and now nothing worki anymoreby usb. The optical work fineand the unit plays beautifully (the dsd over usb was suberb). To get worse, i am from Brazil and send this to Mcintosh will bring me a lot of issues and maybe high costs.
Have you unplugged the USB and reinstalled the cable? Then reselect the output on the computer.

You can also reset the D150 by pressing and holding the Stand By button for a minute. Then hook up the USB as you do.

Try a different USB port, try a different cable, clean the USB connector in your computer.
Also, power cycle the McIntosh, you may have to do it several times with the computer connected and with the program open you are using...

Try a different USB port, try a different cable, clean the USB connector in your computer.
Also, power cycle the McIntosh, you may have to do it several times with the computer connected and with the program open you are using...

I try a lot of things: replace the cable, reset the microprocessor (MUTE + SETUP until turn off like manual indicate), try on Windows Machine. Nothing.
One question. The D100 has a white led inside the unit, right behind the USB connector. It can be seen light up when the unit is on looking on the top of the player. This D150 I bought and installed and never could see this light. But mine is off (in case this exist on this unit).

Have you unplugged the USB and reinstalled the cable? Then reselect the output on the computer.

You can also reset the D150 by pressing and holding the Stand By button for a minute. Then hook up the USB as you do.
Yes, replace de Audioquest Cinnamon to Supra USB; nothing anymore. The user manual says to press and hold MUTE plus SETUP button until the unit turn off. I did this several times but nothing too. I think its a serious thing.

I gave up on my C2500 and MAC6700 (same usb dac). They're crap, but I love both pieces so much I don't care. Optical and coax work fine. I can always use an outboard dac and do in fact use an Oppo Sonica on the 2500

I gave up on my C2500 and MAC6700 (same usb dac). They're crap, but I love both pieces so much I don't care. Optical and coax work fine. I can always use an outboard dac and do in fact use an Oppo Sonica on the 2500
I Have Mark Levinson 380S as Pre-amp and I just bought this D150 to use the DAC function specially the DSD native mode by the way is awesome, the unit sound quality is very good.

Back
Top Bottom