BREAKING BAD movie in the works

Geez. I wish they would STOP messing with a series that finished just perfect. Couldn't the premise be incorporated into Better Call Saul?

If Sony hadn’t sunk a lot of promotional money into it when it was cancelled after its first season it would have gone nowhere. Sony promoted it as the best series ever and it paid off big time.

Malcom’s father AKA Tim Whatley was great!

Attachments

• C518BF99-235C-42E4-BEA2-8B9BBB002498.jpeg
    C518BF99-235C-42E4-BEA2-8B9BBB002498.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
I tried to watch Malcom in the Middle, but it was too weird. Even worse than Strangers with Candy.

If you haven't seen it check out the Breaking Bad "Alternate Ending", where Bryan Cranston wakes up on the Malcolm in the Middle show and BB was just his Nightmare.
This is of course a spoof of the Newhart show where Bob woke up at the end and was back in bed with Emily on The Bob Newhart Show.

If you haven't seen it check out the Breaking Bad "Alternate Ending", where Bryan Cranston wakes up on the Malcolm in the Middle show and BB was just his Nightmare.
This is of course a spoof of the Newhart show where Bob woke up at the end and was back in bed with Emily on The Bob Newhart Show.
I'll try to find that alternate ending on YouTube.

I remember watching that last episode of Newhart and on the night it first aired and I agree with most people who say that it was the best finale of any TV series, ever.

Why The Greenbrier? I don't remember anything call that
Dont know, but I know there is a hotel called The Greenbrier that the writer of Breaking Bad frequents. I've also deduced that this is what is known in the business as a WORKING TITLE. Maybe hes working on the movie their.

Back
Top Bottom