Sansui 2000x selector jumper for continuous tuner lights

zelgy1

Hi all! I have read on the forum that there is an option to jumper 2 points on the selector wafer to get continuous tuner lights even when phono/aux is selected. The schematic has been posted, but I’m still unsure which pins to jumper. Would anyone have available a pic of said jumper installed? Assistance would be much appreciated!

Hi all! I have read on the forum that there is an option to jumper 2 points on the selector wafer to get continuous tuner lights even when phono/aux is selected. The schematic has been posted, but I’m still unsure which pins to jumper. Would anyone have available a pic of said jumper installed? Assistance would be much appreciated!
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sansui-2000x-dial-lights-always-on.538638/
Try this - it’s how I got mine working. If you still need to see a picture of the jumper, I can send it after Thanksgiving.

Hi djez! I appreciate the feedback. I had read the thread found at the link you provided, but was still unsure of the correct pins to jumper. If you could share a picture it would be very much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom