A mister pig came for a visit

stoutblock

"If it sounds good, it is good." Duke Ellington
Subscriber
The fellow Northwest AK'er Mister Pig came by for a visit yesterday to listen to some tunes wile we drank a couple of beers and talked audio. He is every bit the audio geek he portrays on AK.

Considering the rain and mud outside, he did not track any in and was not near as messy as I was expecting.

Thanks for the visit Mister Pig!

@Mister Pig

Last edited:
What I want to know, did Mister Pig bring any of those cute Babes that he hangs out with? I'd feel like a Pig-in-Slop too, if I had his type of female company!

Pig-Gets-Some-Rays-With-His-Fellow-Babes-In-The-Sun.jpg

Though, Mister Pig has let himself go a bit, since the move. Just not motivated to get much exercise? With scenery like that, I can understand! ;)

What I want to know, did Mister Pig bring any of those cute Babes that he hangs out with? I'd feel like a Pig-in-Slop too, if I had his type of female company!

Though, Mister Pig has let himself go a bit, since the move. Just not motivated to get much exercise? With scenery like that, I can understand! ;)

He must have left his friends in the car? He did bring over a nice tonearm of the Technics variety.

The fellow Northwest AK'er Mister Pig came by for a visit yesterday to listen to some tunes wile we drank a couple of beers and talked audio. He is every bit the audio geek he portrays on AK.

Considering the rain and mud outside, he did not track any in and was not near as messy as I was expecting.

Thanks for the visit Mister Pig!

@Mister Pig
It's good to hear that you didn't stoutly block him when he tried to enter your home.

It certainly was a great visit, and I enjoyed listening to stouts system. His reel to reels are amazing! As are the Audio Artistry speakers.

Full disclosure. I drove around the block checking to see if there were a half dozen jackes up 4x4's hidden away or a BBQ sauce truck located close. Since i did not see a traeger grill in the back yard i thought i was safe.

It was a fun afternoon of music, good beer, and visiting.

Thanks!
Mister Pig

Last edited:
If Mr.Pig is ever in Abbotsford BC stop by. I have a nice smoke-house.....er ...I.....mean...bacon.....no...I meant to say that is......mmmmmm bacon.
Sorry mind back on track now, that is come over for a listen and a BLT. I would enjoy eating....that is meating....no no no....meeting you.

Back
Top Bottom