Accessing the barter town

bldozier

i used to be a vanilla member until
This afternoon, as I have paid my fee
However I do not have sufficient privileges to navigate and post in barter Town, how does this change
Thanks

Hey, welcome to the upgrade!
Good luck with those 4315s!!

i used to be a vanilla member until
This afternoon, as I have paid my fee
However I do not have sufficient privileges to navigate and post in barter Town, how does this change
Thanks
Hi,
I have the same issue, paid in full and nothing?? I did sign out and cleared the cookines etc and still see nothing?

Help ;-)

Your subscriber banner is showing below your avatar, so your subscriber status is good. Did you close the browser and then reopen after clearing cookies? If that does not work, either try a different browser or maybe do a restart.

I'm having the same problem. I cannot access barter town, all I see is the preview.

I subscribed several days ago, and had access for a short while after to Barter Town.
Not any more.

I've cleared my history/Cookies, tried a different browser, Tried it on my phone, no luck.
I also restarted my computer.
It says on my profile page that I am a subscriber.

I had money in PayPal when I paid too, so no issues on that end.

I'm wondering if it's a website problem.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, I just went to your profile, and it says that you are viewing a thread on Bozak Concert Grands. In Barter Town.

So, I guess you can see Barter Town.

Well, I just went to your profile, and it says that you are viewing a thread on Bozak Concert Grands. In Barter Town.

So, I guess you can see Barter Town.
Yeah, I googled the problem and found another AK thread with a link to Barter town for people who had the same problem.
I can access it through that link, but no other way.
If I am on another computer without the link saved I cannot access it.

Basically, the problem is not solved, but I found a workaround for one computer I use. Other devices still have the access problem.

I did as everyone suggested, cleared the cookies stash, closed the browser and reopened it and it worked great. I logged out of AK and relogged back in and its taking me back to Bartertown Preview. I really don't want to clear my cookies stash everytime I want to get into AK, help.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying it is taking you back to Barter Town preview. Barter Town Preview is just one of the standard discussion forums and is always visible to both subscribers and non-subscribers. So you will always see that forum as available. Nothing should be taking you there.

You are clearly showing as a subscriber with the banner below your name and so, when you log in, you should see the separate Subscribers section that contains Barter Town towards the top of the list of forums. Are you seeing this or not? If so, are you saying that when you click on Barter Town you are being taken to Barter Town Preview?

Have you tried using a different browser - one that would not have previous settings for you when you were a non-subscriber?

For reference, here's the link to Barter Town proper.

Back
Top Bottom