South Carolina?

EHS but most of my relatives live in Pickens. Cousin Larry owned the BBQ restaurant on Ann St. and "The Barn" on the Pickens Liberty Highway. Cousin Katie was the volleyball coach at PHS. Her dad had the carpet shop on Main Street. Another cousin, Perry G. is now a judge.
Small world indeed. All familiar places and people. I know Perry well and the entire Gravely family. Was that Mac Welborn's carpet store?

Small world indeed. All familiar places and people. I know Perry well and the entire Gravely family. Was that Mac Welborn's carpet store?

My mother was a Pickens Gravely and yes Mac was my cousin. A Durham cousin taught Spanish at Furman and Clemson for years. Many relatives buried at Porter's Chapel. I speak fluent Easlish as well as Pickenese. :D

I’m a little late here because I haven’t checked this thread in a while. I’m in North Augusta. Since I’m right on the border, I was just looking at the Georgia group and considering signing up for the meeting they’re planning for August.
Although not from South Carolina, I did live in North Augusta with a few other army guys (all Southern Californians) while stationed at Ft. Gordon back in '68. I recall the summer being quite miserable along with all of the bugs. We would drive from the green monster and more times than not , stop at Shoney's on the way to North Augusta.

Just joined! I'm in Columbia. Recently fixed my girlfriend's Technics 1200MK2, pulled my Dad's old Kenwood KA-6004 out of storage and looking for a set of speakers to match.

Any of you that would like to take a tour of our State House I work there in the PRT office on Tuesday and Wednesday. Fun retirement job. Look for the old baldheaded guy.

I live in Easley and work in Greenville and would like to meet some of you! We can meet at Don Jones stereo or Cherry Audio anytime. I have often wondered about hosting a audio party for some of the locals at my house.

I live in Easley and work in Greenville and would like to meet some of you! We can meet at Don Jones stereo or Cherry Audio anytime. I have often wondered about hosting a audio party for some of the locals at my house.

There's a vintage audio store on the right as you head towards Furman University. It that one of the ones you listed?

Yes! It's Cherry Audio and he always has some unique gear and if you want to go back in time it's Don Jones on Lauren's road! Mark is a great guy and has been my friend since the 80s and never let me down.

Back
Top Bottom