Rivers!

Good one Mike. BTW that last PSO OMT recording is excellent. I'm looking forward to the binaural version.

sorry for that bit of fun.
thanks! the binaural is pretty revealing.

back to your originally scheduled discussion of Rivers.

Mariota almost beat the record, his only incomplete was a check down to a wide open receiver that he threw into the ground. Interestingly, despite near perfect stats and 300 yards passing, his performance was ineffective and his team got blown out.

Mariota almost beat the record, his only incomplete was a check down to a wide open receiver that he threw into the ground. Interestingly, despite near perfect stats and 300 yards passing, his performance was ineffective and his team got blown out.
Yeah. It takes a whole team to win. I still sucks remembering how many games the Chargers lost even when Fouts put up 40 points.

Yeah. It takes a whole team to win. I still sucks remembering how many games the Chargers lost even when Fouts put up 40 points.
It's the Charger way: start fast, cling to the lead, fold up late to lose.

Maybe this year will be different - but there are still games left before the post season to prove me wrong.

It's the Charger way: start fast, cling to the lead, fold up late to lose.

Maybe this year will be different - but there are still games left before the post season to prove me wrong.

The Charger way is to go 1-4 or 2-6 and win out to barely make the playoffs. This year is different.

They’d be better off skipping 1/2 time. They seldom come to the 3rd ready to play which puts them into squeaker 4th quarters with a tired defense that can’t make those late stops. Just the same they’ve been our team since ‘77.

Back
Top Bottom