updating my byline

rmunson

Hello folks - could someone please help me change my profile byline/status?
My posts show me as "console destructor" - I can't find a place to change that -- I can update my status, but my byline remains console destructor --

I've looked everywhere in my profile settings but I can find where to change this --

Thanks!
R

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 7.38.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 7.38.59 AM.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 7
Go to your account name at the top right of the page. Select Personal Details. Change your entry there. :)

Hiya,

I don't know what is wrong with being a Console Destructor.

FYI is this not a "Subscriber Only" option ??

Frannie

yeah - all I get is status message - no custom title -

Screen-Shot-2018-11-30-at-3-17-26-PM.png

Maybe you could have it changed to "Reformed Console Destructor" or "Retired Console Destructor" :D

Maybe "Repentant Console Destructor"?

Actually, I had a member once ask me seriously about the pheasant industry(look at my byline). Yes I repeat, he was not tongue in cheek, he wanted me to tell him about the pheasant industry. I did explain my byline.

Actually, I had a member once ask me seriously about the pheasant industry(look at my byline). Yes I repeat, he was not tongue in cheek, he wanted me to tell him about the pheasant industry. I did explain my byline.

Yep, I've fielded Qs re: The Maginot Line a few times o'er the years, but not nearly as often as folks lettin' me how much they love(d) The Warriors.

^^ Sometimes I reply "The Warriors? Nah man, you got it wrong: That's a picture of Mickey Mantle."

Back
Top Bottom