What Did Your Secret Santa 2018 Give You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehoove

Old & New - Carpe Diem
Staff member
Super Mod
Subscriber
This is the thread to let us know what you got!
Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
I got a package of unknown origin. No note so I am unsure. Included two sealed Larry Coryell LP's. Assume this is my Secret Santa shipment. Man some folks work fast. I have been posting for sometime that I was interested in some Coryell. Perfect fit for me. Very pleased. 4-2-7... I got no pics for ya. Sorry.

Last edited:
I got a package of unknown origin. No note so I am unsure. Included two sealed Larry Coryell LP's. Assume this is my Secret Santa shipment. Man some folks work fast. I have been posting for sometime that I was interested in some Coryell. Perfect fit for me. Very pleased. 4-2-7... I got not pics for ya. Sorry.
Some folks are so easy to research.... some are not. And no it was not from me. My recipient was a bit tough to gauge what they would want and whether or not they already had it. I hope I hit the mark. Ordered and sent.

Not every seller is diligent about including a gift note, from the purchaser. In past years, I have gotten SS gifts which were sent directly from the shipper to me, without any indication of who the sender was. In your case, MRL_Audio, I guess the content tells you that it's from your Secret Santa. Larry Coryell? You, sir, have good taste.

We've been having postal problems (rotating strikes), here in Canada, so I am fortunate that I have a US address to which I can have something shipped. My outbound gift also has been sent.

Santa sent me something completely unexpected but *super* awesome. It’s a canvas print of my favorite band. I’m guessing they searched my post history and saw my post on the “what concert tickets are in your pocket” thread. You did very good, thank you.
I still need to send my gift out, I should be able to get to the post office Friday.
I don’t think the one I’m sending out is near as awesome, but I don’t think I have much time to rethink it. :idea:
961B6D44-81C0-4147-8322-3CA5DD0FBE0D.jpeg

And just to make sure it wasn't 20 year old fruit cake, or a cat in a tube, I opened mine. It is this beautiful custom mat with my name on it :) Right now it is being used to keep the dogs off of the second listening chair, once warmed up and flat I will find a nice spot to hang it on the wall. Thanks Santa !!!!!

IMG_4674 2.jpeg

And just to make sure it wasn't 20 year old fruit cake, or a cat in a tube, I opened mine. It is this beautiful custom mat with my name on it :) Right now it is being used to keep the dogs off of the second listening chair, once warmed up and flat I will find a nice spot to hang it on the wall. Thanks Santa !!!!!

View attachment 1350513
I like that Bill, so is it heavy rubber?

79DBBFB3-FFC6-4E08-9959-45ED1A19633F.jpeg

Santa got me a Shure M91ED cart!! :banana:
I only have two and they are both installed. How did you know Santa!?

28A12DF7-52AF-4A23-BA91-C4F045A09CFC.jpeg

Annnddd!!! I got some fun lights from Santa too! I decided to put them on my rig. I think it makes the Naim boxes pop! :thumbsup:

Thanks Santa!!! These are really cool gifts!:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a package from Secret Santa two days ago . I want to wait till Christmas to open it but I can’t I haven’t received any gift like this for a loooong loooong time .
Thank you Santa
Paulvo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 54
Hanukkah Harry done did good this year. A six pack of Tiger Sauce and a nice new Heart- Dreamboat Annie album. Both are two of my all time favorite things in the world. :thumbsup: The saucing has already happened and the unwrapping will happen this weekend. :rockon:

Edit: On a side note. Mine is already out and on it's way. That's a record for me. :rflmao:

Last edited:
Hey, my Secret Santa sent me a 2nd (unexpected) gift that I just received today - I didn't remember ordering anything, so I was confused when I got a small box in the mail today.

Here he is, a little Nipper dog! My first one! He's a small fella, but very cute. I had been thinking for awhile that I should get a Nipper dog, so this is perfect.

Thanks Santa! He will have an honored place on top of one of the speakers in my main system. :thumbsup:

IMG_2277.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom