Kenwood Parts

cferry1

Hello -

Where would be good places to look for Kenwood Vintage parts ? ? ?

Specific : Kenwood model KR-8010

Kenwoood model KR-8010.
Looking for the Speaker Slide Switch P/N S90-0006-05 which mounts to the Speaker Terminal Board.
I'll also purchase the whole Board, if available.

Picture / Diagram attached.

Attachments

• KR6010.gif
    KR6010.gif
    68.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Give me a list of what you need and speak remedial to me; won't hurt my feelings.
And, I just looked at the speaker terminal board and my tech told me that mine is in bad shape; one of the worst parts of the unit. I would look for that part number in the service manual for Model Eleven G/GX, 11000G, and Super Eleven. Many of those parts interchange with each other; that's how I found out the 8010 part number for the power switch would work with My Eleven G.

I have a very dirty 8010. Tried to have it serviced but too far gone. I just pulled the power switch as it has the same part number for my Model Eleven G. My tech guy said the amps are good. I just opened it up and there are lots of good parts. The front end looks pretty good. I think all the switches are operational. But, gotta say that I know nothing about the electronics or how to test a board. If you can take a photo and point to the exact parts you need, I'll try to get them to you. The best I can do is unscrew, unbolt and cut wires. You will just have to give me guidance via photos and videos of what you need. I'm shocked that so many Kenwood parts cross over to other models. I've been looking for a power switch for my Model Eleven G for weeks and had one the entire time.

Vincent

Hello cferry1,

A little late to the party.

Unsure if you found the part you were looking for, but I was in a similar situation only I needed the remote wire (the blue threaded wire that connects the switch) for my Kenwood KA-1100D. I looked everywhere and had a difficult time finding the part. I ended up expanding my search more globally as I figured shipping would be cheap and even if it wasn't, it was worth it to me. So I found the part in France and had it shipped. Also, for future parts searchers I believe the KA-1100SD and the KA-3300D use the same switches as your KR-8010 and my KA-1100D. Hope you found your parts.

Give me a list of what you need and speak remedial to me; won't hurt my feelings.
And, I just looked at the speaker terminal board and my tech told me that mine is in bad shape; one of the worst parts of the unit. I would look for that part number in the service manual for Model Eleven G/GX, 11000G, and Super Eleven. Many of those parts interchange with each other; that's how I found out the 8010 part number for the power switch would work with My Eleven G.

I have a very dirty 8010. Tried to have it serviced but too far gone. I just pulled the power switch as it has the same part number for my Model Eleven G. My tech guy said the amps are good. I just opened it up and there are lots of good parts. The front end looks pretty good. I think all the switches are operational. But, gotta say that I know nothing about the electronics or how to test a board. If you can take a photo and point to the exact parts you need, I'll try to get them to you. The best I can do is unscrew, unbolt and cut wires. You will just have to give me guidance via photos and videos of what you need. I'm shocked that so many Kenwood parts cross over to other models. I've been looking for a power switch for my Model Eleven G for weeks and had one the entire time.

Vincent

Hi Vincent:
Just came along this thread and am beginning to look for a replacement antenna block panel for a Kenwood Super Eleven receiver I am repairing. Thought I would look around some before trying to fabricate something. It looks like the service manual has a part number of E29-0082-05. It is the entire panel with the antenna terminals attached. Mine was cracked up pretty good. Thanks for any input. Pat

Hi Vincent:
Just came along this thread and am beginning to look for a replacement antenna block panel for a Kenwood Super Eleven receiver I am repairing. Thought I would look around some before trying to fabricate something. It looks like the service manual has a part number of E29-0082-05. It is the entire panel with the antenna terminals attached. Mine was cracked up pretty good. Thanks for any input. Pat
Is this what you need?

Attachments

• 383629CC-0E04-4292-8F5B-5EED2ACE8190.png
    383629CC-0E04-4292-8F5B-5EED2ACE8190.png
    155.5 KB · Views: 25
Is this what you need?
That is a photo of an eBay item for sale matching your part number. If that is what you need, I’ll pull my unit out this weekend and see what mine looks like and get it to you.
Vincent

That is a photo of an eBay item for sale matching your part number. If that is what you need, I’ll pull my unit out this weekend and see what mine looks like and get it to you.
Vincent
That's the part, thank you. Let me know if that is what you have. Thanks! Have a great week!

Hello cferry1

send a picture of your switch I don't have enough informations with your drawing
tell us what number you can read on the side of this switch
I am pretty sure that this switch is made by ALPS

It looks like the service manual has a part number of E29-0082-05. It is the entire panel with the antenna terminals attached. Mine was cracked up pretty good. Thanks for any input. Pat

FYI the KR-9600 uses the same part. I should have a couple kicking around here in a box somewhere if need be

Can we ask what is actually wrong with the switch? This Kenwood series is notorious for problems with dirty pots/switches. Deep cleaning is often necessary.

That's the part, thank you. Let me know if that is what you have. Thanks! Have a great week!
It looks like the part on my 8010 is very different than the part you need. You be the judge? See attached photo of mine.

Attachments

• CDA37EBC-608C-44EA-B585-54E58D4523A8.jpeg
    CDA37EBC-608C-44EA-B585-54E58D4523A8.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 11
Vincent
That is part I am looking for. Were you able to check and see if you have one you can spare?

Back
Top Bottom