Houston To Austin/Austin To Houston ...

I have several pieces to go to a tech in Austin from Houston. If anyone makes the trip regularly, please let me know. Or if anyone needs something taken or retrieved, I may go ...

I have several pieces to go to a tech in Austin from Houston. If anyone makes the trip regularly, please let me know. Or if anyone needs something taken or retrieved, I may go ...
You ever get that taken care of earlier this year? Did you end up going yourself or find someone else going??
I was just considering a trip over to N. Austin myself. Is only a few hours away, just it's not really worth it for what I was going to be buying (6 hours of time and tank of gas for a ~$50 item, in addition to it's price.) I imagine there are people that make the trip semi-regularly, it's just hard to find some that are trustworthy. :(

You ever get that taken care of earlier this year? Did you end up going yourself or find someone else going??
I was just considering a trip over to N. Austin myself. Is only a few hours away, just it's not really worth it for what I was going to be buying (6 hours of time and tank of gas for a ~$50 item, in addition to it's price.) I imagine there are people that make the trip semi-regularly, it's just hard to find some that are trustworthy. :(
Sorry - I missed this - no, I did not and I have some pieces that still need to go see Cliff. Do you have something that needs to go?

Sorry - I missed this - no, I did not and I have some pieces that still need to go see Cliff. Do you have something that needs to go?
There were some speakers posted on Austin (NW) CL that I would have bought if they were at a reasonable distance. Not a stellar deal so they were hanging around for a while. I thought if I looked around I could find an alternative to driving myself, but harder than I expected. Haven't talked to the guy in a month, but his post is now expired so I don't know if he sold them or not.

In a funny turn, someone else FROM Austin messaged me that he was in town and stopped in to look at a pair I had available. I wish I had known he was coming in advance, but it seems I was just tacked on to his already planned trip, stopping by a dealer in town to buy some hard to find pieces.

There were some speakers posted on Austin (NW) CL that I would have bought if they were at a reasonable distance. Not a stellar deal so they were hanging around for a while. I thought if I looked around I could find an alternative to driving myself, but harder than I expected. Haven't talked to the guy in a month, but his post is now expired so I don't know if he sold them or not.

In a funny turn, someone else FROM Austin messaged me that he was in town and stopped in to look at a pair I had available. I wish I had known he was coming in advance, but it seems I was just tacked on to his already planned trip, stopping by a dealer in town to buy some hard to find pieces.

Yeah Austin doesn't look like a good place to find good deals on Audio, I live in Cedar Park, north of Austin. Some interesting stuff for sale but people in the area price the stuff kind of high in general, more local interest I think.

Back
Top Bottom