Focal Clear Headphones - wow! Thoughts ?

Stephen77

I just bought a pair of Focal Clear Headphones. I am amazed as the sound. They are true masterpieces - not only in sound, but in the construction. Who else has these beauties? Thoughts?

Don't have them but listened to them several times at Denver CanJam in Oct. Liked them a lot but budget constraints caused me to buy some MrSpeakers Aeon open back.

Don't have them but listened to them several times at Denver CanJam in Oct. Liked them a lot but budget constraints caused me to buy some MrSpeakers Aeon open back.
They are coming down in price. You got some amazing cans in those Mr Speaker Aeon Open backs. They are on my list too. Nice!!

They are the best sounding headphones I've tried. I almost bought a pair but figured it wasn't worth the price since I already have some HD800s that I really like.I might talk myself into getting some this year if they go down in price or if I can find some used ones.

I listened to both the Clears and the Elear . The difference in sound wasn't that significant enough for me to spend 1599 vs the 700 I paid for the Elears . To me they where very close .

Back
Top Bottom