Who's your four-legged partner?

171451.jpg

Miss Zandy... 14-15 years old... 10+ years with me as my companion.

Yep... she's a rescue dog. Just who rescued whom?

Is this a Skipperkee??
No.. he's an eight pound mix of Chihuahua, terrier and poodle. People usually identify him as a Chihuahua, and he does look like it to me too, everything but the Chihuahua shake, he thinks he's a big dog, I didn't pose the bone, he put it there... has long legs, likes to prance forward and backwards wanting to play fetch or take away with a spiked rubber ring, growls making vicious dog sounds... loves everybody. Going on seven years, name is Buster.

Our girl Ruby who is now nine years old. We picked her out at the Humane Society when she was two. There are several groups in New Hampshire that make regular runs down to Alabama and save dogs from high kill shelters there. We were told the dog has 24 hours to be adopted or they are put down. Not sure if that's true. Anyway, she's a loving, affectionate dog and a big part of our family. She lives with three cats and they all get along together.

003 (7).JPG

Our girl Ruby who is now nine years old. We picked her out at the Humane Society when she was two. There are several groups in New Hampshire that make regular runs down to Alabama and save dogs from high kill shelters there. We were told the dog has 24 hours to be adopted or they are put down. Not sure if that's true. Anyway, she's a loving, affectionate dog and a big part of our family. She lives with three cats and they all get along together.

View attachment 1350990
They're the best!!!

Back
Top Bottom