The Official 2018 AK Secret Santa exchange - Sign up by November 24th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And let me be the first to say that I was thrilled when UPS showed up today and the box smells nothing like fruit cake, and it didn't meow :banana::banana::banana:

20 year old fruit cake out of the back of the freezer, doesn't smell like fruit cake. :rolleyes:

BTW there is a different thread for what did you get?

But frozen 20 year old fruit cake doesn't come in a tube, and neither do cats :rockon:

I received my gift today. Wow. While it was sent by an anonymous Santa I have deduced who he is. This was a very thoughtful and appropriate gift! A PM will be forthcoming.

As far as my gift to <fill in member's name here> there has been a delay in one item I am sending. I might have to send 2 packages at different times.

Cheers!

Apparently, my gift was a double whammy. A couple days ago I received a carton with some very nice LPs that I thought was quite nice, but today there was another, smaller carton on the porch.

Lo and behold! The perfect gift!!!

20181210_184056.jpg

Sorry to my recipient. Your gelt should be there any day :)

By the way my gift showed up yesterday. Was absolutely blown away. Will show everyone what it is after I take a pic.

Thank you so so SO much Secret Santa !!!!

Dave

Nothing here to report yet. Everything appears to be running smoothly on the SS front this year.
Happy Holidays,
Jim

secret santa monkey.jpg
It's two words, unless spell check changed that on you then you were correct THAT is one word :D

Thanks.

I want my recipient to get their gift still feisty....

It's times like these that I miss the days when you could put a M/O in the mail and order a baby alligator, or a spider monkey...

Last edited:
My sister actually bought on of those monkeys back in the late 60's. Pretty sure it came straight out of the jungle. It climbed the curtains, and jumped from one to another. You could not hold it, (it was a biter). I think she owned it 1-1/2 days. I'll have to ask her where it went.
View attachment 1355258

Thanks.

I want my recipient to get their gift still feisty....

It's times like these that I miss the days when you could put a M/O in the mail and order a baby alligator, or a spider monkey...

I received a package on Monday. Been a busy week as it is finals week (yeah. Back in school).

Thanks 4-2-7!

Ps haven’t opened it. When I do I’ll post a few pics.

I received a package on Monday. Been a busy week as it is finals week (yeah. Back in school).

Thanks 4-2-7!

Ps haven’t opened it. When I do I’ll post a few pics.
Merry Christmas Jason, I hope you like it. I also hope if away at school you are able to be with your family through the holidays.

there is a What's you get thread here, people are mixing up the sign up with this one.
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/what-did-your-secret-santa-2018-give-you.847687/

I thought this was a "Secret" Santa thing? :dunno:

I believe it is but some members know each others real names based on previous dealings, be it Secret Santa or buying albums or whatnot so it's not too hard for some to be not so secret ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom