What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Roxy Music - The Collection
R-1322228-1209560937.jpeg.jpg

I read somewhere the equivalent of the crocs for Rush is carpet slippers. Can't remember which support band (I want to say XTC, but can't be sure) it was, but someone nailed a pair of said carpet slippers onto the stage where Geddy was supposed to be standing as a joke. Wish I could remember where I read that.
Well I could not find either Rush or Kiss Crocs ( word to the wise make sure you spell crocs right! Cause kiss and misspelled word) !

index.php

index.php

I didn’t forget, asked my mom to send me some pix of the house :)

She was like don’t show any one because I’m not done... and they house is a mess... lol ok...
Just a beautiful home, John. Looks like something out of one of those Hallmark Christmas movies that my wife has on 24/7 for two months of the year.

9979acea76b01df4a4f2f242152fefa6.jpg

It's like Bill Murray's "Groundhogs Day". Same thing over and over and over. Braindeadiucus Maximus.

Now excuse me while I go barf.

Just a beautiful home, John. Looks like something out of one of those Hallmark Christmas movies that my wife has on 24/7 for two months of the year.

9979acea76b01df4a4f2f242152fefa6.jpg

It's like Bill Murray's "Groundhogs Day". Same thing over and over and over. Braindeadiucus Maximus.

Now excuse me while I go barf.
Lol

It was fun to grow up in an old home like that. It’s probably why I like antiques lol :)

I read somewhere the equivalent of the crocs for Rush is carpet slippers. Can't remember which support band (I want to say XTC, but can't be sure) it was, but someone nailed a pair of said carpet slippers onto the stage where Geddy was supposed to be standing as a joke. Wish I could remember where I read that.
I thought I heard that too. Was it in RUSH: Beyond the Lighted Stage? I can't remember.

Back
Top Bottom