What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php
index.php
Yes Sir. We ended up with a little more than a foot. Mid 40’s today so a lot should melt off. Can’t wait to retire down to the Gulf Shores of Mississippi! No more snow!
That's incredible. Here on the coast we got a light dusting during about a half hour of flurries and then a little rain. Geographically speaking we're practically neighbors.
Is it heavy and wet or light and fluffy?

Just a beautiful home, John. Looks like something out of one of those Hallmark Christmas movies that my wife has on 24/7 for two months of the year.

9979acea76b01df4a4f2f242152fefa6.jpg

It's like Bill Murray's "Groundhogs Day". Same thing over and over and over. Braindeadiucus Maximus.

Now excuse me while I go barf.
OMG! THANK YOU!

Wifey always wonders why we don’t spend that much time together... these shows are the reason!

Usually I use the shows as an excuse to get some time on the big rig for music or futzing on the computer.

Other times I run the plot for her, after watching for 30 seconds (my typical tolerance) irritating her to no end...

And don’t get me started on the music - sickly sweet synth-enhanced strings they use on EVERY show... <<<retch>>>

Sorry - now shutting down my rant. :rant::rant::rant:

Back
Top Bottom