What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

OMG! THANK YOU!

Wifey always wonders why we don’t spend that much time together... these shows are the reason!

Usually I use the shows as an excuse to get some time on the big rig for music or futzing on the computer.

Other times I run the plot for her, after watching for 30 seconds (my typical tolerance) irritating her to no end...

And don’t get me started on the music - sickly sweet synth-enhanced strings they use on EVERY show... <<<retch>>>

Sorry - now shutting down my rant. :rant::rant::rant:
Usually, the woman has been in one too many bad relationships, and the guy has had just one great relationship but she passed away years ago. He loves everything about Christmas and is wonderful with children. He always has on a turtleneck sweater and a lumberjack coat and sports a five day shadow whilst driving his vintage pickup truck around town doing good deeds. The woman's daughter/son warms up to him first and strikes up a wholesome, trusting bond. The woman is impossibly too cute to be a single mom, but she has no time for dating as the bookstore/bakery/dog grooming salon that she runs is in financial strife and in danger of being taken away by Mr. Potter from It's A Wonderful Life.

Good morning B&G's. Thought I would get away from the mainstream of musicians and go to my old standby. That being street musicians. And what better collection of superb street musicians can there be than what Playing For Change has discovered. Some of today's songs I have sprinkled in with other genre's in the past. But today it will be pure PFC.

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around The World

Last edited:
Usually, the woman has been in one too many bad relationships, and the guy has had just one great relationship but she passed away years ago. He loves everything about Christmas and is wonderful with children. He always has on a turtleneck sweater and a lumberjack coat and sports a five day shadow whilst driving his vintage pickup truck around town doing good deeds. The woman's daughter/son warms up to him first and strikes up a wholesome, trusting bond. The woman is impossibly too cute to be a single mom, but she has no time for dating as the bookstore/bakery/dog grooming salon that she runs is in financial strife and in danger of being taken away by Mr. Potter from It's A Wonderful Life.
Oh, yeah? Not if she is the embittered yet successful on the move, executive who distrusts all men due to the bad relationship years back during the Christmas fair, until she finds Mr. "Impossibly right" that her assistant just KNOWS is right for her. She is invariable disappointed due to a grand misunderstanding, which always gets fixed in the end.

Back
Top Bottom