What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It could if I let it. This stuff is very scarce. if you want original copies it will set you way back. I know my budget and I've always been a responsible shopper.
I also know how to use Audacity and YouTube to my advantage!!!
starcastle.jpg

Don't forget I'm sure the bootleg Gaskin cd sounds better than any youtube grab..Also "End of the World" was just reissued on vinyl if you are into that and can be had for a normal price.
https://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/item-group.asp?PgpID=23490

Oh, yeah? Not if she is the embittered yet successful on the move, executive who distrusts all men due to the bad relationship years back during the Christmas fair, until she finds Mr. "Impossibly right" that her assistant just KNOWS is right for her. She is invariable disappointed due to a grand misunderstanding, which always gets fixed in the end.

alternate real life movie plot..
in the real world the mans prior wife used a lawyer to move him out of the house he had worked two jobs to pay for while she was out during the day having an affair for a year with a guy who is "there for her" ( but of course this person doesnt work and is an alcoholic BS artist, that has nothing to do but be there) When the unsuspecting husband finally catches her at a local bar she feigns outrage and yells "what are you doing here"??. Are you following me ??
She instantly contacts a lawyer and he coaches her how to fake a boilerplate domestic a abuse and get maximum payout in emergency family aid ... next the worthless boyfriend moves in to the " free" house...the poor bastard husband ends up bankrupt and living in a shit hole until he recovers from the emotional shock and hideous and life changing as well as unnecessary financial trauma, and goes ahead with life thanking his lucky stars for a much better life than this tramp would have ever provided...and now the unfaithful wife finds out the drunk boyfriend was there for her because he has nothing else to do and was unemployed anyway.....end result father and son have a constantly interfered with and ruined relationship and the son hates the boyfriend with every molecule and wishes none of this ever happened but the ruination of the family is complete...
And the now ex wife ends up a freeloader
( off her father) who bitches about everything in the world but her own stupidity, parental ignorance and moral character...

oops sorry guys ....that's not a movie plot. that's my ex wife and sons mother.

I know we haven't got Christmas out of the way yet, but here's a bit of info for the first big thing on the musical calendar for 2019.

The 2019 New Year's Day concert from Vienna will be broadcast as usual on ÖRF1, starting at 11:15 AM CET, which translates to "horribly early in the morning" for listeners in North America (03:15 MST)

The concert will be conducted by Christian Thielemann, marking his debut as the conductor for this event. The concert is in two parts. The link for the first part can be found in "Vormittag" and the second in "Nachmittag".

https://oe1.orf.at/programm/20190101

Back
Top Bottom