What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Haven't followed the thread the last few days. If the following has been posted, just ignore! Thought it was funny...

Yes, and, frankly, the original is a bit creepy. I'm not of the censoring crowd, mind you. People can just not listen to it if they don't like it--turn off the damned radio, you know, but it's not like something to take to the streets about.

And it comes from another era. Still, I can understand how it creeps people out... .

Yes, and, frankly, the original is a bit creepy. I'm not of the censoring crowd, mind you. People can just not listen to it if they don't like it--turn off the damned radio, you know, but it's not like something to take to the streets about.

And it comes from another era. Still, I can understand how it creeps people out... .

And I'll say, fine. The whole thing is tongue and cheek though.

Here's what Dean Martin's daughter had to say about it, and I agree with her.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/new...jVBHPtFt__Ze_BMpiIz7p7aFWA1x5blW-YtKqOHI6H7xQ

Discogs pic
R-12114411-1528584980-1433.jpeg.jpg
flac rip from cd

What a sad thing. All my golfing buddy's and other people I know aren't into music. Can't hardly give away some decent stuff. Yamaha C65, Yamaha MX2 and Monitor Audio Silver One's. Might be some stuff going to BT. Getting too much stuff sitting around. See what happens.

I love golf as much as life and believe me, you can throw all that gear my way and I'll help you clean out the house.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

View attachment 1354119

I remember throwing handfuls of the old metallic icicles on the tree and those giant incandescent light bulbs. If one went, the whole string went!
image.jpg
We've had this guy for 15 years and just this year we had to string a few extra to cover some burn outs. Kelly and I have accumulated so many meaningful ornaments over the years we love reconnecting with the memories as the New Years tree shapes up. My oldest one still in use is a stained circular stained glass train from 1978. My mom still has some beauts from when I was little, and way before then.

Back
Top Bottom