2018 VOA, Discwasher TOTL Cleaning Kit

4-2-7

Smart Ass
Sponsor
All the sales go to the VOA charities so bid high, I'll cover the shipping in the USA.
Opening bid is $50
Auction ends 12/13/18 9:00 PM, PST

This is the original Discwasher with the red fabric under the black bristles.
It's also the original white Zerostat, I forgot how to test this, however it shock my palm:D
The D4 is full as is the SC-2 Stylus cleaner, and if you don't see it that's a stylus brush in there also.

IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1354.jpg IMG_1353.jpg IMG_1355.jpg

Dan

Not often you see the whole set w/ the case.

Bid early, & often

Where did you come across this?

$50...I have no use for this so maybe I'll Santa Claus this to some needy soul :)

Thanks Keith but I'm sure someone will be along and take it from you as the open bid is quite low compared to what these go for.

However your always to be counted on when it comes to helping others...

and you have the cover... Shocking the palm works but they came with a small rice bulb. If it lit all was working with the the Zerostat. I have two complete kits so I am going to pass here. Nice offering Dan.

that's a stylus brush in there also.

thats actually a brush to clean the discwasher pad - from instructions: Clean Pad: Clean the pad using the DC-1tm Pad cleaner. Lightly brush the damp pad in the direction of the arrow on the Discwasher handle. A dry Discwasher pad may be lightly brushed lengthwise.

i bid $80

cool i have 3 discwashers but never had the whole kit and didnt know the stylus brush came in its own box just seen them loose before
Well in this kit they didn't have their own box, but they where sold separately in a box as well.

My other auction has one like that

IMG_1356.jpg

and you have the cover...
Yeah it's nice too, often lost or broken, so this one here is a good find.

Shocking the palm works but they came with a small rice bulb. If it lit all was working with the the Zerostat.

I just tried a night light bulb, and I shocked my finger more than it did with my palm. The bulb didn't light but I figure it wouldn't as it's not the right one.
It must be working good as it hurts :p
Now I know why they give you a bulb to test with:rflmao:

Back
Top Bottom