Went to the local weed shop & was blown away by the choices!

Meanwhile back at the local "weed shop", I just dropped $128 bucks on a CBD tincture that didn't do $h## for me. I had been using the same company's salve that works wonders but the tincture was amazingly worthless. Oh well, you gotta pay to play and there's no refunds.

Meanwhile back at the local "weed shop", I just dropped $128 bucks on a CBD tincture that didn't do $h## for me. I had been using the same company's salve that works wonders but the tincture was amazingly worthless. Oh well, you gotta pay to play and there's no refunds.
Ouch!

For you stoners, edibles are the only way to go. Save your lungs.
I'll pass on the edibles. I swore I'd never eat anything with THC in it again after a buddy comes over one day and says, I got some hash, here eat this and let's go golfing so I did. Totally different kind of stone than if I had smoked it and I didn't like it at all. I was effed up for a couple of days and went into full paranoia mode. I'll stick to rolling a doob and savouring the flavour.

I just remembered a phrase my old lead guitar player used quite a bit back in the day, it seems fitting here. "If it don't make ya cough,it don't get ya off". :p

The best marijuana I ever had was in 1969, A high school friend was serving in Vietnam. He would write letters and put 4 or 5 seven inch joints in the envelope. It was the only time I had an out of body experience.

That's how I started in 1968. From a Navy Vietnam vet that managed to get a bunch back into the US.

I'll pass on the edibles.

Same here.
While I can't really do it it justice, I'll repeat the old joke concerning edibles.

Take some.
Can't feel anything after 15 mins....take some more.
Still can't feel much of anything.....take some more.
45 minutes later......take me to the hospital!

A friend gave a "Chill Pill" some time ago.
I would've had a better time drinking over-the-counter cough syrup.

That said, in my old age, after a long and varied history with the stuff, I've come to thinking the best way to imbibe is in tea.
Either "trim" or "flower" work just fine...

I'll pass on the edibles. I swore I'd never eat anything with THC in it again after a buddy comes over one day and says, I got some hash, here eat this and let's go golfing so I did. Totally different kind of stone than if I had smoked it and I didn't like it at all. I was effed up for a couple of days and went into full paranoia mode. I'll stick to rolling a doob and savouring the flavour.

Ate a brownie at a Twangfest one time, couldn't carry on a coherent conversation for a few hours. Give me a few fat bong hits any day.

This is the beauty of legalization. You can avoid harrowing experiences such as these. Edibles these days say how much THC is in each portion. I don't recommend more than 10mg of THC to start with. It takes a long time to digest in my system - sometimes up to 90 mins. Various companies are experimenting with ways for it to digest/act quicker.

I prefer edibles over vaping/smoking, but due to how long they take to digest, I tend to stick to vaping.

Back
Top Bottom