When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Another member who hasn't been seen around these parts in quite some time is Holst. I feel particularly remiss regarding him since he and I both work for the same company (in different cities). Something he mentioned in one of his posts caused me to PM him...we got to chatting and found out that we both originally hailed from the same city in MN and that his Mom had worked at the same department store my Gramma had worked at! Small world.

Regarding SandyG: Looking at his posts earlier in this thread showed him to be a staff member and Moderator. Possibly one of the mods could, in an extremely discreet way, offer us some clue as to his whereabouts.

Another member who hasn't been seen around these parts in quite some time is Holst. I feel particularly remiss regarding him since he and I both work for the same company (in different cities). Something he mentioned in one of his posts caused me to PM him...we got to chatting and found out that we both originally hailed from the same city in MN and that his Mom had worked at the same department store my Gramma had worked at! Small world.

Regarding SandyG: Looking at his posts earlier in this thread showed him to be a staff member and Moderator. Possibly one of the mods could, in an extremely discreet way, offer us some clue as to his whereabouts.
Holst popped up recently on Facebook after being quiet for some time. It's nice seeing him.

Thanks! It's the same surfer girl.
That's Malibu Kassia(Meador)
as_surf_kassia_malibu_2048.jpg

Did anyone ever get ahold of tubeampking? Bill was missing for a while and I haven’t seen him in a while.

I have wondered about this AKer as of late: (Speakerbox).
Hung out in the Soul thread a lot!

Rome

wheres the fella who posted in the cooking section, whom AK name was thre or something close.

JP beat me to it. Yeah, wasn't he the official chef for some politician or some such?? Fascinating dishes he would share online.

Back
Top Bottom