Canada shipping costs

kray

HE>i
Remind me never to buy records from Canada. I found an OOP record I’ve been wanting and found one on discogs with decent price. A lot of sellers add shipping charges after you choose to buy. So $20CAD for shipping 1 record??!! :eek:

I recently sent a package from Germany to Canada, 1850 grams, it cost 39 Euros, more than 40 dollars.

As a subscriber, you could post a WTB ad in bartertown. You have that privilege.

I read several people saying Canada post puts a strain on small business with their high shipping fees

As a subscriber, you could post a WTB ad in bartertown. You have that privilege.

Granted, you might get a better price on the purchase via BT, but the location of the item determines shipping, regardless of how you purchased it. Some countries are just expensive to ship in and out of. Neither the buyer or seller has any control over those costs.

Yes, I know all about the "declared value" schemes, and won't play--not participating in Customs fraud or getting hosed by a carrier for a $1K item getting trashed and it only had a declared value of $50.

Back
Top Bottom