What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Cover has some wear but vinyl is nice and quite. Little musty smelling:)
IMG_0001 (1).JPG
Already played the Nancy Wilson album. Dead quite. A couple songs were a little bit disco-y. The song "The Sadness In Your Eyes" was very good.(If you know who Plas Johnson is he is on that song. Harvey Mason too):music:

And believe it or not the postman rang the doorbell too. How come all the delivery people don't?

Wow now I know that may sound like not a big deal to some folks but I wish my mail man would do that....

instead he stands on the 1st floor and throws boxes up a flight of stairs... nothing like hearing a loud thud at your door and seeing him run away so you don't see him. He knows knot

Im so worried about my Sansui when he has to deliver it... I'm actually going to take the day off work when its out for delivery, and pick it up. I don't trust him. He's that bad.

Wow now I know that may sound like not a big deal to some folks but I wish my mail man would do that....

instead he stands on the 1st floor and throws boxes up a flight of stairs... nothing like hearing a loud thud at your door and seeing him run away so you don't see him. He knows knot

Im so worried about my Sansui when he has to deliver it... I'm actually going to take the day off work when its out for delivery, and pick it up. I don't trust him. He's that bad.
Not an issue for me. I have to walk 3 blocks to get my mail.

But I wish the delivery guys would knock/ring the bell...

i had one delivery dude leave an LP under the doormat. I walked over it several times before realizing there was vinyl under there. It was packed well enough to survive.

Back
Top Bottom