Technics SA-5070 no left speaker channel

Pins 4 and 13 should have -23.1v and pins 6 and 11 should have -25, sure they're not present?

pin 9 should be +25, pin 8 +24. Pin 10 is right channel out, which (if I read this thread right) is the good channel. Turn volume all the way down. The supply voltages 9, 6 and 11 are inconsistent with anything working.

Make sure your voltmeter is working. Try measuring a 9 volt battery.
Be sure you have a good ground for the negative lead of the voltmeter. Either speaker (-) output points would be a good ground. Somethines trying to use the chassis can be problematic.
Turn the unit on, with the volume turned all the way down. It is not necessary to have the speakers connected. *Carefully* probe each pin of the amplifier device being careful not to short between adjacent points.

Make sure your voltmeter is working. Try measuring a 9 volt battery.
Be sure you have a good ground for the negative lead of the voltmeter. Either speaker (-) output points would be a good ground. Somethines trying to use the chassis can be problematic.
Turn the unit on, with the volume turned all the way down. It is not necessary to have the speakers connected. *Carefully* probe each pin of the amplifier device being careful not to short between adjacent points.

All I'm getting is a hum from the left channel...
I tried probing each pin and those were the numbers I got. :(

Does your voltmeter work? Are you sure you are probing the correct points? It is not possible to get *any* audio output from either channel without voltages present at some of those pins.

Does your voltmeter work? Are you sure you are probing the correct points? It is not possible to get *any* audio output from either channel without voltages present at some of those pins.
yes the voltmeter works and yes I was probing the right pins. I'll try again tomorrow I guess...

I'm giving up on this. The left channel burned up my speaker. The woofer started smoking so now I need to replace the woofer. :(

[QUOTE = "luaplerog, publicación: 12338477, miembro: 277030"] Me estoy rindiendo con esto. El canal izquierdo quemó mi altavoz. El woofer comenzó a humear, así que ahora necesito reemplazar el woofer. :([/CITAR]

Buen día. Estoy con el mismo problema quisiera saber cuál fue la solución. Necesito de su ayuda muchas gracias.

Back
Top Bottom