What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

That's all greek to me.

It’s a new MP3 player... :)

Right now I use my cell phone and Spotify to stream music to my amp.

The new device will allow me to stream music I personally own (higher quality music files) to my amp. So now I can do things like use my phone to shoot a video while the music is playing... allow for better sound quality. I can use the device as a stand alone unit, or can download an app to controll the device (that has my music on it, not in some cloud) and play it. I doubt I’ll do that, as I’ll just use the device itself lol but I can if I wanted to.

F87290A0-9154-4FCE-A2BE-78C53B55EDD5.jpeg

Most of the reviews on the player are good, a good 8 out of 10. I did get to hear the X2 the unit belolow the X3II, I liked it a lot, so I know what I’m getting into. I’ve just not used any of the features like Bluetooth from a device like this. The X2 does not have BT, so IDK how it will sound... but it’s also got a dedicated line out.. the damn thing has it all. And it’s under $120. (memory not included)..

I’ve had Fiio brand players as well, I think the xDuoo X2 I listened to is better than my Fiio.

Last edited:
OK, I'm in.
Frank16-6.jpg

I don't know. The country's supremely divided right now between the aggressive Metal faction and the Progressive Rock ideology. I believe most know where my loyalty lies. How can one govern fairly serving both masters?

MIC

That might only be 16 bit

24 I think :)

What does it use cards like SD and CF?

MicroSD up to 256GB. I have a nice Samsung Evo Pro+ Ready to throw in. It’s the same one I used in my iPod mod. They are great cards. Super fast, is loading music onto them is a snap.

A lot of you have many many LPs and CDs but I took to the iPod when it came out, I’ve spent years ripping CDs, and buying music from iTunes. More than I want to admit to... lol anyway I hate the look of a computer near my gear... and I’ve yet to find a single handheld device that could play my entire collection locally... even this play can’t... I’ll need 2-3 cards... but it’s better than the older iPod I’ve ran for over 10years. It’s just time to upgrade :)

I don't know. The country's supremely divided right now between the aggressive Metal faction and the Progressive Rock ideology. I believe most know where my loyalty lies. How can one govern fairly serving both masters?

MIC
I can unite the Nation under both the Metal and Prog wings. Heck, I can even draw in the Jazz and Country vote... and not unlike St. Patrick I can expel the snakes.

A Vote For Frank Is A Vote For CRANK!!!
Your vote can light those last two red led's on the power scale.
Vote early and often.
(I support this message)
007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom