What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I can unite the Nation under both the Metal and Prog wings. Heck, I can even draw in the Jazz and Country vote... and not unlike St. Patrick I can expel the snakes.

A Vote For Frank Is A Vote For CRANK!!!
Your vote can light those last two red led's on the power scale.
Vote early and often.
(I support this message)
007.jpg

All right. You've convinced me. I'll support Frank's Crank!

I can unite the Nation under both the Metal and Prog wings. Heck, I can even draw in the Jazz and Country vote... and not unlike St. Patrick I can expel the snakes.

A Vote For Frank Is A Vote For CRANK!!!
Your vote can light those last two red led's on the power scale.
Vote early and often.
(I support this message)
007.jpg
You're on fire tonight, Frank! :rflmao:

Looks really clean, John :) I really dig that big bad Pioneer along with the clean lines of the JBL's :thumbsup:

Thanks Blitz, trying to be rid of some gear and clean up the space. I realized I don’t need gear all over if I’m not using it... the Sansui will be added to the shelf when it’s back from repair but nothing more.

I’ll use the Sansui and the Pioneer, and unless I find anything better for a good deal, I’m out of the collecting game for now. Not dealing with another storage unit... so for now, when I get the urg to buy audio I’m going to just buy albums. Nothing like speaker or amps anymore... for now. :( really annoys me too... that means less projects... I love me a good speaker build :)

The room is looking very uncluttered, John.
Where did those ten other speakers go?

I’ve been watching your posts and realized something... your shits clean as all get out... it’s simple and beautiful. Than I realized I don’t need to keep all my gear out... so the amps all went to storage... (that’s how I found it was broken into). They are in a new unit there. They will be out tomorrow. We cleared the hall closet for them.

The speakers are now all in the closet behind the system. It’s a bitch to get to the 26s.

I do need to add backs to my albums shelves.

View attachment 1383271 View attachment 1383272

Home now and happy it’s friday.

Today was a great day. I got into the office and my boss says let’s get coffee.... crap.. now what did I do... turned out good. I got a raise today. :)
Congratulations John! If you demonstrate even just 1/4th of the diligence and commitment to perfection at your work that you do with your audio projects, I can certainly understand why you just received a nice raise.
New audio gear and raise too boot! :thumbsup:
upload_2018-12-31_23-59-45.gif upload_2018-12-31_23-59-45.gif

Back
Top Bottom