What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

It should be back at the regularly scheduled time this evening. Finger will be ready to press ignore and report buttons immediately. Poor mods

It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again!!

Hope everyone's Friday is going well. Just returned from my walk. Today's walkin' music was Stanley Turrentine
View attachment 1383205

Freddie "K.O." Hubbard.

OK, I'm in.
Frank16-6.jpg

But it says "FRENK," though...

Good evening all. Just popped in to say "hey." Hey.

Tonight I heard Bob Marley's "Survival," Trinity's "African Revolution," and then a 70's Roots mix on YT.

Time to call it a night soon. It looks like no snake incursion. Sweet!

Good Night All.

GJ

AE22C483-7805-4713-AE04-C6B452F49BDF.jpeg DC294786-6306-4367-9588-F832D866EC85.jpeg D1438C41-F960-4603-AE3C-433282100A60.jpeg

I have a special love for Keith Green, I’ve loved this album since as far back as I can remember. My mom had it when I was young. I found this copy at a Savers thirift store and couldn’t believe it. The cover is in pretty good cond, the LP is in great cond. I was so happy to find it just digging in a junk pile of albums. I instantly recognized it and showed my gal who was like “yea... so...” lol meanwhile I’m on cloud 9 frantically texting my mom pictures lol I’ve got all his albums now on LP/CD, but never found them in the wild. That’s the only album I have ever found of an artist that was special to me in the wild. All others I’ve always had to look online or in stores for them. I considered that one of my all time best audio finds. :) not worth much $$ just connected to the hunt in a different way that day. Lol I’m sure you all have stumbled on an album it two by mistake? :)

Back
Top Bottom