Hands on: Technics SL-1200/SL-1210 MK7 review

The photo refers to lp120X..Remember...same company...same stand at CES..
May be an intermediate step between low end Audio-Technica and hi end Model G or GR.
The range now is complete.

The photo refers to lp120X..Remember...same company...same stand at CES..
May be an intermediate step between low end Audio-Technica and hi end Model G or GR.
The range now is complete.

Are you suggesting Audio Technica and Technics are the same company or brand?

References please.

Panasonic is a totally different stall it is across the walkway.
Chris

Yeah, and if Audio Technica was actually producing that video as an advertisement, rather than a random CES reporter and photographer, you can bet they would have chosen a different angle or edited Panasonic out.

From whathifi.com

"The Technics SL-1200 is back. Again. The famous turntable range, which launched as an audiophile record player but was quickly adopted by professional DJs, is back for 2019."

Chamaruco isn't the first to insinuate that the Audio Technica counterfeit turntables are in the same table as the Technics. AT turntables are not designed or made in the same factory with the same parts with the same level of quality control as the Technics turntables, end of story, anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.

ok now we do not exaggerate. I always thought the matsushita property was the same. today I have deepened and I understood that it is not.
In my previous posts I did not ever troll or provoke. I didn’t start this morning.
A thread about last techy has been closed yet. Let’s try to avoid it again,

Chamaruco isn't the first to insinuate that the Audio Technica counterfeit turntables are in the same table as the Technics. AT turntables are not designed or made in the same factory with the same parts with the same level of quality control as the Technics turntables, end of story, anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.
Exactly they look similar that is where it ends and wow and flutter and rumble are way higher on the AT turntables too the AT is just a far inferior copy.
Chris

Back
Top Bottom