DSOTM during the super blood wolf moon eclipse.

Will you be playing DSOTM during the eclipse.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jt1135

How many people will be playing DSOTM during the eclipse Jan. 20? I think it would be fun to see how many people will play it at the same time. Total eclipse will start at 2241 CST. For some people it won't be possible because of work and time of the day where they live. Thinking about starting prep about half an hour earlier myself (alcoholic beverages and other mood altering substances). If unable to do it during the eclipse, play it whenever you can. I'll try to get a poll going when we get closer to the eclipse.

How many people will be playing DSOTM during the eclipse Jan. 20? I think it would be fun to see how many people will play it at the same time. Total eclipse will start at 2241 CST. For some people it won't be possible because of work and time of the day where they live. Thinking about starting prep about half an hour earlier myself (alcoholic beverages and other mood altering substances). If unable to do it during the eclipse, play it whenever you can. I'll try to get a poll going when we get closer to the eclipse.
I’m in , but I might have to start early if I have to work in the am.

The Earth will Quake Rattle and Roll !
Get your Prep's Ready. ...;)

IF I can stay up that late I might kick the sub for the neighbors for a while.

I'll bet the ones who can't stay up for that event, will really appreciate your wake-up call.

Being considerate of others may detract somewhat from your own enjoyment, but it doesn't stop you from enjoying the moment either.

Back
Top Bottom