Today's SOUL Playlist

Teach is going to hit the floor with that photo of Chaka! :D She really looks good still! :thumbsup:

SHIT!!!!!

Teach ain't the only one whose drooling at that picture.

I know that's Teach's woman, but I'm drooling at that picture too!!

And at about 66 or 67 Years Old, she's still smokin' hot too.

Hey...... say what you want, but black do not crack!!!

Her Sexy Self...

--Charles--

index.php

SHIT!!!!!

Teach ain't the only one whose drooling at that picture.

I know that's Teach's woman, but I'm drooling at that picture too!!

And at about 66 or 67 Years Old, she's still smokin' hot too.

Hey...... say what you want, but black do not crack!!!

Her Sexy Self...

--Charles--

index.php

Hey Charles,

Was just thinking the same thing about that saying! Yeah, she is looking mighty fine in that photo! We're all going to have to pick Teach up off the floor! :p

You guys are jus' killin' me this mornin' & on my way to the ER once again for BP 1000/1000 after looking at the Chaka photo. :) I'm sorry ole Charles, but ole "Teach" will fight ya all day long for this woman! LOL LOL
Woof!

Yea, she's in her 60s & still looks good like many other women. Glad she is still around & I'll be sending Charles, Cool Breeze, & souljay a shared large ER bill! :D :D

Thanks my friends for the ribbin'!
Rome

You guys are jus' killin' me this mornin' & on my way to the ER once again for BP 1000/1000 after looking at the Chaka photo. :) I'm sorry ole Charles, but ole "Teach" will fight ya all day long for this woman! LOL LOL
Woof!

Yea, she's in her 60s & still looks good like many other women. Glad she is still around & I'll be sending Charles, Cool Breeze, & souljay a shared large ER bill! :D :D

Thanks my friends for the ribbin'!
Rome

Nah Bruh....

I don’t want no trouble.

I got my own (Toni Braxton; Stephanie Powers (in her 30’s/40’s; and Cher (1970’s with long silky hair — in her late 20’s and in her 30’s), and Tariji P. Henson — Washington, D. C. native (YESSSS, and a Howard U Grad too) — “Cookie” on “Empire” :thumbsup::thumbsup:).

I’m Good...

:D:D

—Charles—

Yea Cool Breeze, ole Tyrone was played at a lot of the joints I frequented back in the day. Man, those ladies! :)
Memories!!!

Rome

Well alrighty then let's all welcome a new Soul Groovin' cat (nathan stuch) to our little soul cafe'! :thumbsup:
That's a mighty fine entry & do stop by anytime!

You betcha', nines!
Classic Soul right there!

Rome

Back
Top Bottom