Grand Tour Season 3, boring!!!

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Back in the original Top Gear days, I could not wait for the latest episode to appear online. Now with the same people on Grand Tour, I have a hard time making it through an episode. It is sort of like I am watching old reruns.

I would rather watch Petrolicious videos, in the words of the actual owners, rather than listen to some media personalities’ opinions.

How can Grand Touring compete with Youtubes of mostly Russian dash cam videos of vehicular crashes. I mean you can hear “ yas glabooble na uztkia boogaluza skanoya!!!!!!” don’t know what means but you hear this right after a 2 Lada cars get into a head-on collision.

The most dangerous car in the world.
The Russian Lada

2CCFECCA-20CB-4B15-99B0-C8796621C930.jpeg

Last edited:
Kinda thought most of their fans dropped off during Season 1 of The Grand Tour!
I couldn't get through season 1 and have not gone back!
Sad sad, they used to be fun - kinda ... tweakin' the nose of the Beeb!

I found season one to be quite bad but most of season two's episodes were entertaining. Then season three started and I think it is really quite terrible. I've had one or two light chuckles per episode and there isn't anything interesting in-between.

Their 'jokes' remind me of a bad Adam Sandler movie. They spend way too long setting up the joke and then too long after the joke going "get it, get it? No? We'll tell it again."

"Oh, no they are planting things right next to where Clarkson parked. I hope he doesn't drive over their garden!" Sheesh.

I think hjames got it the jazzing the Beeb is missing. When you watch a show presented by James May you realize how wasted he is on the Grand Tour.

I just watched S3E4. The episode was very good. Next to no goofy adolescent hyjinx, solid automotive journalism reviews & tests of the new Lamborghini SUV (Clarkson), the new Alpine (May) and an excellent homage to Jim Clark (Hammond).

Last edited:
The 2 part season 3 Columbia special was pretty damn good, will probably watch #4 tomorrow

And why isn't this thread merged into the already existing thread ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom