new project Fisher console

The RC88 honestly isn't that much of a prize, so I'd call that a good excuse to upgrade it. A nice Elac or Dual changer would be a nice fit. The Elacs IMO are the better looking machine.

Aww just poking fun but come on a Triumph, is low hanging fruit! :)

Back in the day early eighties my friends refused to let me a buy a TRV! But hey I can top you! My cross to bear is a 89 Porsche 944 Turbo S aka 951. It's modded and a monster when it's running ...

Sigh ... it's been on jacks for three years ... and had hydraulic problems before that ... I got pissed off and walked away from it. Sooo it's been a non op for uh more than a decade now??? But hey ... it looks good.

If we lived closer to each other we could go to the parts store in my "Prius" and then come home and order the parts they don't have (which would most of them) from "Rock Auto!" I know the game ... sigh I should have got a V8 ... aka 89 Vet! At least the parts are easy to get to. :)

Aww just poking fun but come on a Triumph, is low hanging fruit! :)

Back in the day early eighties my friends refused to let me a buy a TRV! But hey I can top you! My cross to bear is a 89 Porsche 944 Turbo S aka 951. It's modded and a monster when it's running ...

Sigh ... it's been on jacks for three years ... and had hydraulic problems before that ... I got pissed off and walked away from it. Sooo it's been a non op for uh more than a decade now??? But hey ... it looks good.

If we lived closer to each other we could go to the parts store in my "Prius" and then come home and order the parts they don't have (which would most of them) from "Rock Auto!" I know the game ... sigh I should have got a V8 ... aka 89 Vet! At least the parts are easy to get to. :)
LOL

Back
Top Bottom