Thrash Metal

20190209_194436.jpg 20190209_194457.jpg
20190209_195736.jpg 20190209_195754.jpg
20190209_194316.jpg
Short lived Canadian Thrash outfit from Montreal. Did two records. This being their 1st. Solid effort.
The first press run of the record used red foil for the lightning bolts on the front cover. Tried taking a pic that shows the foil, but no luck.
If memory serves me correct, I've seen them 3 times locally and in Montreal before their demise.

View attachment 1414874 View attachment 1414876
View attachment 1414878 View attachment 1414880
View attachment 1414882
Short lived Canadian Thrash outfit from Montreal. Did two records. This being their 1st. Solid effort.
The first press run of the record used red foil for the lightning bolts on the front cover. Tried taking a pic that shows the foil, but no luck.
If memory serves me correct, I've seen them 3 times locally and in Montreal before their demise.

DBC live! Fantastic, these 2 records are killer.

John Bush with Armored Saint is brilliant. With Anthrax he's forgettable.
It woild have been interesting to see how it would have worked if he had taken Metallica up on the offer to take over their vocal slot.
He would be a few hundred million dollars richer if he had.

DBC live! Fantastic, these 2 records are killer.
Ya. Few times. Here's a quick stub that I actually wrote the band names on. 54th into the venue. Think this was a community centre gig. Probably 5-10 bucks. DBC headlining with Groovy Aardvark (Montreal) and Hazy Azure (local)
20190209_205417.jpg 20190209_205423.jpg

Ticket stub challenge is finding the time to research the stubs I have to remember the opening acts. Lot of them have the headliner but no openers on them. Testament and ????, Mercyful Fate and ??? Slayer and ??? Kreator and ???
Saw that band, but which ticket was it??? Hmmmm:dunno:

Last edited:
John Bush with Armored Saint is brilliant. With Anthrax he's forgettable.
It would have been interesting to see how it would have worked if he had taken Metallica up on the offer to take over their vocal slot.
He would be a few hundred million dollars richer if he had.
No doubt he'd be a much richer fellow with different decisions. I also think his original band suited him better.
An old AK photo below is from a 1985 show in Ottawa. Line up was WASP, Metallica, Armored Saint.
IMG_20170922_220649.jpg IMG_20170922_220705.jpg
Size: Medium YIKES! I was that small???

No doubt he'd be a much richer fellow with different decisions. I also think his original band suited him better.
An old AK photo below is from a 1985 show in Ottawa. Line up was WASP, Metallica, Armored Saint.
index.php
index.php
WOW!!! Nice shirt. I've got NONE of mine from the day.
Saw Armored Saint one time. I want to say it was Slayer, Armored Saint and Helloween on the bill.

WOW!!! Nice shirt. I've got NONE of mine from the day.
Saw Armored Saint one time. I want to say it was Slayer, Armored Saint and Helloween on the bill.
What I have left is few and far between..but there are a few mementos.....even if they don't fit.:D
On that same day I chatted with James and Cliff for about 10 minutes or so...
Have a buddy who's been able to preserve a fair # of tour shirts over the years... and will wear the occasional one that still somewhat fits....

Back
Top Bottom