My dream car......what's yours?

I bought my dream car two years ago - an '09 Mustang GT 45th Anniversary. It's a 5-speed with the optional 3.55 rear axle, and the super rare glass roof. Driving this car brings me pure joy like nothing else can.
I feel like the luckiest guy on earth when I slide into the driver's seat and key the ignition, hearing that wonderful 3v 4.6 come to life.

eriemoose1.jpg eriemoose2.jpg cherryspringsmoose.jpg

93 Supra Twin Turbo.

I've owned Supra's from the two previous generations, and I've wanted this one since the first day I seen one.

93 Supra Twin Turbo.

I've owned Supra's from the two previous generations, and I've wanted this one since the first day I seen one.

What do you think of the new gen 5 Supra? I don't think it's looks are anything special, but the performance sound pretty good. It has a BMW Z4 engine, and shares a lot of parts. It looks a little too much like a Z4 if you ask me...

What do you think of the new gen 5 Supra? I don't think it's looks are anything special, but the performance sound pretty good. It has a BMW Z4 engine, and shares a lot of parts. It looks a little too much like a Z4 if you ask me...
I had a 89 targa turbo. Loved it and next gen is super sweet but early 80's is a whole different car. Kinda like the difference in the two generations of the 300zx. And do not like the new ones. Just dosent fit the name. But then again I am behind the times. Lol

I don't care for it, I'd buy a different make before I'd buy it.

If it don't have a 2JZ, I'm not interested.

I had a 89 targa turbo. Loved it and next gen is super sweet but early 80's is a whole different car. Kinda like the difference in the two generations of the 300zx. And do not like the new ones. Just dosent fit the name. But then again I am behind the times. Lol

I had an 89 targa turbo as well. Also had a Terra Cotta 83 and a Black 86. The mid 80's models didn't have much for HP, but the 4:30 rear gear, IRS and 5 speed manual made them a blast and they handled much better than the 3rd Gens IMO.

I had an 89 targa turbo as well. Also had a Terra Cotta 83 and a Black 86. The mid 80's models didn't have much for HP, but the 4:30 rear gear, IRS and 5 speed manual made them a blast and they handled much better than the 3rd Gens IMO.
Right. My 90 300 is N/A but with 4:08's in the rear and a 5 speed it's a hoot. Full Megan adjustable suspension. Headers and full concept z exhaust it carves these Arkansas hillbilly roads!!:rockon:

I’m looking at a 2000 Saab 9-5 Gary Fisher wagon and a 1990 Volvo 240 wagon.
The Saab has lost reverse because that’s what they do, otherwise looks beautiful.
The Volvo needs a few odds and ends but is rust free. Rust seems to be the only thing that will end a 240.
Both are under a grand.

I’m looking at a 2000 Saab 9-5 Gary Fisher wagon and a 1990 Volvo 240 wagon.
The Saab has lost reverse because that’s what they do, otherwise looks beautiful.
The Volvo needs a few odds and ends but is rust free. Rust seems to be the only thing that will end a 240.
Both are under a grand.
Sweet love a wagon!! Saab are beautiful but never owned one. Keep fluids in the old volvo and it will go forever

Built this last spring/summer of 2018. Just wanted to fulfill a childhood dream I've had since the 60's. Drove it a dozen times or so. Now it sits in the garage waiting for a new owner. Want to move on to a early 60's VW. lol

View attachment 1417180
Now that’s dreaming big time! When I was 16 or so the Wynn’s Jammer was in front of the neighbor’s house 2 doors down. The stuff of teenage dreams.

Ferrari Dino 246 GT:

Ferrari_Dino-246-GT_STRADA_xMAM5753_0516900.jpg

It became my dream car in the 70's after the TV series "The Persuaders". The Dino was driven by the character played by Tony Curtis.

Back
Top Bottom