I hate going to the hospital

Grenadeslio

Lunatic Member
Little brother is having brain surgery in the morning. Came out of the blue, even at 60 Kevin's an ox, still a working electrician like myself. Just found out about this last night but apparently he wasn't feeling well last week.

One thing led to another so he ended up in the ER for an MRI and CAT scan, found a large tumor that apparently has been there for some time and now affecting his vision.

found a large tumor that apparently has been there for some time and now affecting his vision.

Generally they use a laser that bombards the tumor killing it off and it will reduce the pressure on the brain. It's pretty noninvasive if that's what the Doctors plan on doing.

We'll be praying for him, you and your family.

Get some sleep tonight it will help you get through tomorrow much better.

Generally they use a laser that bombards the tumor killing it off and it will reduce the pressure on the brain. It's pretty noninvasive if that's what the Doctors plan on doing.

We'll be praying for him, you and your family.

Get some sleep tonight it will help you get through tomorrow much better.

I guess it's too large for that, going through the nasal cavity to scoop it out, followed up with radiation if all goes well.

I guess it's too large for that, going through the nasal cavity to scoop it out, followed up with radiation if all goes well.
Oh ok,
The radiation can work wonders but its hard because its like going to a job everyday, it can be up to 30 days straight. The cancer can go into remission as it did with my mom.

Oh ok,
The radiation can work wonders but its hard because its like going to a job everyday, it can be up to 30 days straight. The cancer can go into remission as it did with my mom.

They don't think it's cancer, hopefully they're right.

All the best for your brother and for a speedy recovery for him.

Reading this thread reminds me of my I enjoy my job so much. I'm an Enterprise Engineer for one of the largest public health boards in New Zealand. I've just finished a two month assignment as a project engineer for the upgrade of all the radiation therapy systems and I found all aspecs of medical imaging really fascinating.

Praying for Kevin.

He shares the same name as my brother that started my interest in this Hobby that came home from TECH HI-FI with the ohm model H and the TECHNICS SA 500 ...

Praying for Your Kevin for everything to be fine.

I am a pastor. Going to hospitals is one of the least favorite parts of the ministry. Like a family member, we do it out of love.

Flares going up for your brother. May the Holy One, blessed be He, bring a speedy and complete recovery, as well as special skill and insight for the medical personnel.

Rich P

So sorry to hear this.
Hope all goes well with the procedure tomorrow and your brother gets a positive outcome.
All the best from the uk.

Back
Top Bottom