Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

You can tell i had a lot of time in my hands this weekend...
Here is Allan Taylor playing Dedicated To... on vinyl, direct to metal mastering (DMM) by the fantastic Stockfisch Records. I cant recommend their pressings enough. Sorry for the poor mic recording, doing it with a lousy HTC M8 but hope you will appreciate the music. I have found great stuff on this excellent topic

How are you guys posting vids up to youtube with known music without getting violation notices?
Sometimes they are banned in certain countries only, and we've all had some totally blocked. Got to download it, publish it, copy the link here and post. See what happens. Sometimes they don't play here, but if you quickly click on the youtube logo on the bottom right it brings you to youtube and plays there just fine.

How are you guys posting vids up to youtube with known music without getting violation notices?

Just about all of my videos get copyright notices. Most of the time they just run ads on the video with the proceeds going to the rights holder. I've had one that got blocked the second I uploaded it (Hootie and the Blowfish "Tootie") and I have one that got blocked in Denmark only.
If you are a YouTube partner and making money from your videos, I would not use that YouTube channel, I got kicked out of the partner program, not sure if it was because of the music videos or not......sure am going to miss that $100 every two years.....:rflmao:

Just about all of my videos get copyright notices. Most of the time they just run ads on the video with the proceeds going to the rights holder. I've had one that got blocked the second I uploaded it (Hootie and the Blowfish "Tootie") and I have one that got blocked in Denmark only.
If you are a YouTube partner and making money from your videos, I would not use that YouTube channel, I got kicked out of the partner program, not sure if it was because of the music videos or not......sure am going to miss that $100 every two years.....:rflmao:
Ok, that is what I thought. Well, not uploading a vid then. Not worth it, and law is law.

Ok, that is what I thought. Well, not uploading a vid then. Not worth it, and law is law.

You are not braking the law, and it doesn't affect your account status, It just means you can't monetize the videos with copyrighted content. The copyright owner gets the cash.
Here is my latest claim.

Copyright Claim.PNG

Last edited:
You are not braking the law, and it dose not affect your account status, It just means you can't monetize the videos with copyrighted content. The copyright owner gets the cash.
Here is my latest claim.

View attachment 1417593
I am no copyright lawyer. But I did get a strike a week or two ago when I posted a vid including a song from a band you do not see online. And I certainly was not getting financial benefit. They made me (well, said I could make the strike go away in a couple months if I did take) take a silly little online course, and that course made it sound like I could get a strike if I posted video including copyrighted work such as a song playing. I think it is stupid, but seeing as they gave me a strike already, I am not going to do it to post a cell phone vid of my stereo system here. Just how I am choosing to approach it.

Interesting that you got that as a notice. Your choice is your own.

Upload your video as “private” for one hour, and then make it public. In your description, copy & paste the following:

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

No intentions what so ever of participating in any conversations regarding copyright infringements. Suffice to say, I have PURCHASED not less then a dozen CD's and three Vinyl albums from video's contained in this thread alone. Not including at least a dozen more from the same artist's. Most recently Willy Nelson (4 CD's) and Melody Gardot CD and Vinyl.

@stamir ... beautiful. Thanks for that. I enjoyed the heck out of that.
@portnoy What an awesome music choice to feature your system. Well done!

No intentions what so ever of participating in any conversations regarding copyright infringements. Suffice to say, I have PURCHASED not less then a dozen CD's and three Vinyl albums from video's contained in this thread alone. Not including at least a dozen more from the same artist's. Most recently Willy Nelson (4 CD's) and Melody Gardot CD and Vinyl.

@stamir ... beautiful. Thanks for that. I enjoyed the heck out of that.
@portnoy What an awesome music choice to feature your system. Well done!
I too have been buying some music that I've heard here including Melody Gardot. Gary, get the latest Live in Europe 4 album set. It's great!

I too have been buying some music that I've heard here including Melody Gardot. Gary, get the latest Live in Europe 4 album set. It's great!

Absolutely will be getting that one with out a doubt. I've got my eyes all over that LP. literally. hubba hubba.

Absolutely will be getting that one with out a doubt. I've got my eyes all over that LP. literally. hubba hubba.
Yes, the cover is gorgeous. As Porkloin says, make sure you keep the shrink wrap on it, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

Last edited:
Indeed :naughty:

Live-in-Europe-cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom