Any Friends of Bill W here @ AudioKarma

Actually, I think it is my increasing disconnect that leads to a wider less attached view.

I feel more and more disconnected and prefer to be.

I agree, that we cause our own problems and I am the only thing I can change.

We must accept all that we cannot change.

So I watch from my garden and it all looks just so strange. So many people going 90 miles an hour, looking at their shoes, headed for a wall.

Fussing and fretting and fighting about the most meaningless or imaginary things.

Living among these “humans” is trying and tiring.

Reflecting on how I am dealing with it and watching that I do deal with it correctly and properly made me realize it can just be so strange. It’s a damn asylum.

January 28 in Daily Reflections - from the Big Book page 124 - " Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have - the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can avert death and misery for them."

Megadeth ~ Sweating Bullets - "A dark black past is my most valued possession..."
Dave Mustaine (sober ATT) gave thanks to Bill W in the liner notes :)

Congratulations on the sobriety www.records Thats HUGE. I'm proud of everyone here for sharing their clean/sober time & positive comments from everyone. One of the key things that helped me was remembering the pain. The monster only wants you to remember the fun. Since my last post we have lost members to suicide. Members have lost young children to heroin. The blessed carry on. Fever

Congratulations on the sobriety www.records Thats HUGE. I'm proud of everyone here for sharing their clean/sober time & positive comments from everyone. One of the key things that helped me was remembering the pain. The monster only wants you to remember the fun. Since my last post we have lost members to suicide. Members have lost young children to heroin. The blessed carry on. Fever

Lost my son Simon to heroin 19 years ago.

16 months substance free here. Congrats to everyone who are registering success.
Congratulations on the clean time. Thats wonderful

Lost my son Simon to heroin 19 years ago.
So sorry for your loss pfcs49

I have lost both of my brothers to opioids.
www.records so sorry for your loss. 2 brothers. Wow. Sad for sure. Glad you chose a better way of life for yourselfhttp://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?members/pfcs49.32424/

Back
Top Bottom