I hate going to the hospital

Since the OP was at 11:09 last night I can only hope some well deserved rest is happening now.....both you and bro. Shit happens like this all the time and doctors still don't know why. It's just a lump that needs to be taken out. Once that's out of the way he'll be back to his old self in no time but with a cool story and a built-in excuse for every time he does some stupid shit:D

that's what I'm hoping for. You and Kevin....y'all take care. let us know when you can.

Sending a prayer for Kevin & all involved in his surgery, also a prayer for you, family, & friends for comfort!

Rome

Forum rules (number 8) do not allow me to say what I want to say, but please interpret my post in the spirit it is intended. :)

BTW, I went to the hospital for similar reasons just a few weeks ago. Everything was fine, though. I'm 65 and figure my day will come, literally, any day. I live every day as though it is the only one I have. I wish I had learned that back when I was 18. Better late than never.

Fact is, we all have the same life span. All of us. We have a name for it: Today. The past is a memory and the future is a promise as yet unfulfilled. But TODAY is the life you have. And what doesn't kill us really does make us stronger.

Forum rules (number 8) do not allow me to say what I want to say, but please interpret my post in the spirit it is intended. :)

BTW, I went to the hospital for similar reasons just a few weeks ago. Everything was fine, though. I'm 65 and figure my day will come, literally, any day. I live every day as though it is the only one I have. I wish I had learned that back when I was 18. Better late than never.

Fact is, we all have the same life span. All of us. We have a name for it: Today. The past is a memory and the future is a promise as yet unfulfilled. But TODAY is the life you have. And what doesn't kill us really does make us stronger.
Learned this many yrs ago, nothing is guaranteed in life other than its end.

Just saw a news segment where a Dr had to diagnose herself and it was the same thing. Successfully removed and it was benign. Hoping the same for your brother.

Last edited:
Good news.

My brother is out of surgery, everything went well. I should be able to see him in a couple of hrs. Not cancer so he should be able to resume his normal life (he's not like us lol). Doc thinks he removed all of the tumor, but if not and starts to grow back it will be small enough to treat with radiation.

Thanks all for the positive vibes.

Good news.

My brother is out of surgery, everything went well. I should be able to see him in a couple of hrs. Not cancer so he should be able to resume his normal life. Doc thinks he removed all of the tumor, but if not and starts to grow back it will be small enough to treat with radiation.

Thanks all for the positive vibes.
:beerchug:

Continued prayers for more good news in the coming weeks. I know it's a huge weight lifted off y'all's shoulders.

Just saw the post so best wishes and prayers for a speedy healing. Something I've learned from experience, as soon as your brother is able, he should be up and moving around. Gradually at first. Something else I've found, you know those hospital gowns with the "rear view". You usually can keep your underpants on and eliminate those unwanted drafts :)

Just saw the post so best wishes and prayers for a speedy healing. Something I've learned from experience, as soon as your brother is able, he should be up and moving around. Gradually at first. Something else I've found, you know those hospital gowns with the "rear view". You usually can keep your underpants on and eliminate those unwanted drafts :)

My brother wears the gown backwards, better for flashing the pretty nurses lol.

Back
Top Bottom