I hate going to the hospital

I'd much rather be IN a hospital myself than visit someone there. In any case, glad it's going well.

Good news.

My brother is out of surgery, everything went well. I should be able to see him in a couple of hrs. Not cancer so he should be able to resume his normal life (he's not like us lol). Doc thinks he removed all of the tumor, but if not and starts to grow back it will be small enough to treat with radiation.

Thanks all for the positive vibes.

:jump::jump::jump:

Depends on what you call "sick" ... I'm usually in a surgical ward ...

Hope you know I was just ribbin' ya' a little bit? The closest I've been to surgery was a few years back when my immune system went haywire and they thought they'd have to remove my spleen. The got it under control with meds but didn't tell the surgeon. The same surgeon who showed up the day I was to be discharged to discus my surgery

I'd much rather be IN a hospital myself than visit someone there. In any case, glad it's going well.

I don't mind going to a hospital to visit someone--except when it turns into one of those scenarios where you just know their chances of getting out alive is slim to none.

My problem with going to the hospital for myself is that 90% of the time, I arrive by ambulance and end up being there for a one week (minimum) stay.

One thing that is "daunting" is that our one smaller/older hospitals was founded as an old Catholic hospital, so if you are on the backside of the building, your view out the window is of an old Catholic cemetery--a beautiful rolling hillside decorated with headstones.

Last ride in was on one of these ...

Aero%20Med.jpg

Then spent the next four months getting shuffled about the local hospitals on the "grand tour" ...

Gotta admit I had a great view out my windows where I was at for July 4th. Couple blocks away, folk were paying top dollar for hotel rooms with a view almost as good as mine for the fireworks. Granted, someone was paying a lot more for my view, but it wasn't me. ;-}

Last ride in was on one of these ...

Aero%20Med.jpg

Then spent the next four months getting shuffled about the local hospitals on the "grand tour" ...

Gotta admit I had a great view out my windows where I was at for July 4th. Couple blocks away, folk were paying top dollar for hotel rooms with a view almost as good as mine for the fireworks. Granted, someone was paying a lot more for my view, but it wasn't me. ;-}

Yikes man. Airlift is serious business. May I ask what happened?

Back
Top Bottom