Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

In like Flynn....
as, like, Erroll Flynn, who was in most of the available female talent Hollywood had to offer, back in the day.

I'm trying to renew as a subscriber, but when I click the link in the first post, it keeps telling me I have to login, even though I am logged in! Any suggestions? Thanks.

I'm trying to renew as a subscriber, but when I click the link in the first post, it keeps telling me I have to login, even though I am logged in! Any suggestions? Thanks.
Disregard, found the subscriber link in my settings, all good.

A Subscriber will be a regular member who pays the 25.00 per year. How do you do that ?
Upper right corner, main page in the forum! :thumbsup:

upload_2020-1-29_20-7-27.png

The Magic Red Subscribe Button. If there are any issues, let @luvvinvinyl know and he'll get you up and rockin'.

I just noticed that I'm now showing up as a subscriber, even though I never subscribed. A glitch in the system? Or a free upgrade?

I seem to often win the much more common contest - between good intentions and lousy memory - and suddenly I'm no longer a member. I want what he has...

I believe they moved out of Detroit a few years back, but I don't think they are up for visitors for cash payments at the moment.
Please note the posting at the top of the page explaining that Dave, aka, Grumpy, the owner of AK, is recovering from a serious medical condition.
Please also note I am not speaking in an official capacity, just being informational.

I'm in TX

Regardless, re-read Heather's post below. Grumpy is recovering from a serious medical condition, and is most like not entertaining visitors at the moment. And I seriously doubt that the only viable means of payment for you is delivering cash in person.

I believe they moved out of Detroit a few years back, but I don't think they are up for visitors for cash payments at the moment.
Please note the posting at the top of the page explaining that Dave, aka, Grumpy, the owner of AK, is recovering from a serious medical condition.
Please also note I am not speaking in an official capacity, just being informational.

Regardless, re-read Heather's post below. Grumpy is recovering from a serious medical condition, and is most like not entertaining visitors at the moment. And I seriously doubt that the only viable means of payment for you is delivering cash in person.

It has nothing to do with "the only viable means of payment". The address is known to me as a business I have patronized several times being I am local. I merely asked because the address shares a parking lot with my preferred grocery store. I had no intention of being intrusive, as the listed address is for a commercial business and not residential.

The address is a UPS store. I don't know whether you can drop an envelope off at the counter, for them to place in the mailbox.

As others have mentioned I am still recovering from a recent stroke. For now I’m not taking visitors but hope to have a members gathering at my place once I am doing better.

Thank you
David

As others have mentioned I am still recovering from a recent stroke. For now I’m not taking visitors but hope to have a members gathering at my place once I am doing better.

Thank you
David
Good to hear from you Grumpy. All the best for your recovery.

Back
Top Bottom